Chapter 27

Adriana's POV

I was in math right now, staring down at another failed test I took. Why do I keep failing these? I thought to myself. It's actually really starting to get to me now. As I was looking down at it, questioning to myself why I'm doing bad in some of my classes, Tyler suddenly sat in the desk right next to me, clearing my thoughts away. Yes, Tyler. He suddenly switched his math class to be in mine a couple days ago, but I haven't told Grayson this so he won't get mad and all protective.

Tyler and I have gotten a little bit closer since we're in a class together, but not that much. "Damn, a 48?" he said looking at my test.

"Ugh, yes," I groaned.

"Well you could always retake it," he suggested, having a cute little smile on his face. Wait...did I just call him cute? I don't have any feelings for him whatsoever. I shouldn't be saying this, I have Grayson. And plus, Grayson's smile is cuter.

"I know, but I've been not doing so good in my classes," I told him. "I've been failing most of the stuff in there, and I feel like I might fail some classes."

"Your not gunna fail some classes, your a smart girl."

"If I'm so called 'smart', then why did I get a 48 on a test?" I said with a little giggle, and he let out a small chuckle.

"Well a smart persons gotta fail one test somehow," he laughed.

"Yeah but I'm failing every test..." I said, and there was a moment of silence between us.

"Maybe your just not studying a lot? Or maybe somethings distracting you from studying?" he said in more of a question.

"Maybe that's it," I said. "But what do you think it could be that's distracting me?"

"I'm not sure," he said, and thought for a moment. "Maybe it could be...I don't know...Grayson?" He said is name a little bit quieter as he said that. I know how he's trying to not hurt my feelings when he said that, but it pretty did...

"Grayson?" I said in a harsh tone.

"I didn't really mean to-"

"I get it, but your really blaming him for me not focusing on school?" I asked crossing my arms, and raising my eyebrow.

"Well, your always with him and stuff, so that's why I thought it could be him..." I looked at him, and he looked a little hurt, maybe cause I was a little too harsh on him. I looked away after that, and thought to myself. Could he be the reason why I'm not focused enough? He can't be, he's my boyfriend. He can't get in the way of school. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mention him, and blame him," Tyler said in a worried tone.

"It's whatever..." I said giving him one last look before I got out of my seat, and walked up to the teacher. I asked her if I could go to the bathroom, and she wrote out a pass for me. I just needed to get away from Tyler, especially someone who doesn't like our relationship. I was walking down the halls just thinking about what just happened between me and Tyler.

It was until someone grabbed my arm, and pushed me up against the locker. "Oh my go-" I got cut off by a hand covering over my mouth. My eyes were shut, and I was scared to see who even just did this to me.

"Shh, it's me baby girl," said the person, and I knew exactly it was Grayson. He took his hand off of my mouth, and a smile instantly appeared on my face.

"Grayson!" I squealed, and I pulled him into a hug. My head was against his chest and onto his shirt, and I was taking in the smell of axe he had on.

"Woah, someone's a bit excited to see me," he laughed. I pulled away, and I looked up at him.

"Well I am," I laughed. "Why'd you get my attention like that?"