Mama wolf, secrets and phrophecies.

Start from the beginning

O if he had left that night, I am almost certain Mira would have left me. If it came to a choice between Josh and me, she would choose him a million times over even if separation between us will cause her immense heart ache. He really was her all.

Today, the children were going to try combining the powers to wake up Mira, they asked that everywhere was cleared of people and it was dangerous for me to stay behind but the needed my help if she does wake up, her wolf would need me.

I stood to one side, out of their way as they prayed, lights coursed through their bodies from where the joined their hands together.

The wind picked up around us, I sneaked a look outside and it was snowing. We were in the middle of a hot summer's day. It stopped abruptly and started to rain. When the rain stopped, it started to snow again with gale force wind. I knew it was the doing of the kids and I could sense the panic of almost every wolf in the kingdom. I would have panicked if I didn't know it was their doing. Come on it has never snowed here and with the weather fluctuating unable to decide what it wanted.

I quickly sent a word asking them not to panic and that it was being done intentionally and this will be over soon. At least that was what I had hoped for. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a gasp that sounded like sweet music to my ear making my wolf purr.

Looking back to where Mira was laid, her beautiful earthy brown eyes was looking around trying to make sense of her surrounding. "Baby, are you ok?" I asked her scooting over to where she laid not saying anything. The kids now had their eyes opened looking at their mother who just kept looking around like a stranger.

"Who are you?" She asked me. Ouch that hurt really bad. She has forgotten me? "Where am I?" She asked again. I look at our children who kept looking between Mira and myself. I could hear and feel my heart coming undone. all that beautiful memories of the time we shared together was washed away.

"Why am I here?" She asked angrily and trying to get out of bed. When I tried stopping her, she screamed at me to let go of her and never touch her again. That made my wolf howl in pain.

"What's my name?" She asked Josh who frowned with his eyebrows knitted tightly together, his once full lips were now in a thin line.

"Mother." He said firmly to her before he could say more she stopped him saying.

"Where is your mother child? Did he take her away from you?" She said glaring towards me.

"No, he didn't my mother is here in front of me, my brothers and sisters and also the man she loves so much she indirectly recently proposed to him." He said sweetly taking her into his embrace. I was jealous I wanted to be the first to hold her once she woke up. "You are our mother." He told her.

Mira frowned but still held Josh but I could see the confusion on her face. She was trying to make sense of it. "I'm a mother, yes you are all my children." I now looked on confused as the other kids joined the hug. I stood there feeling left out. I was hurt but I promise to make her remember me.

"My babies, my babies, that's what you all her. I missed you all so much." She spoke, which meant she was getting her memories back with familiar recognition. "Hey thread." She called towards Josh and he blushed smiling happily. "I'm the needle forever." He just shrugged his shoulders.

I really want to know what's the story between the thread and needle. I'll have to find out from Josh later. "Argh my body hurts." Mira cried . Oh no she's about to make the change now.

"She's making the change, I am going to need all you help." The nodded. Josh got her back on the bed, she was being to smell of wolf all woodsy and wetness. There also was the familiar sweet smell of fairy again. Her squirming and screaming got louder and I could see her bones now prodding out.