Chapter 32: A Different Type Of LOVE (And The End)

Sans

Duska had argued about not going to hospital and she had eventually won, her wounds were healing incredibly fast. Once most of her wounds were gone she had asked me to pull the knife that was lodged in her chest.

"i'm not pulling a knife out of you."

"So you want me to have a knife sticking out of my chest?"

"no! ask undyne to do it."

"Fine. Undyne!"

I jumped as she yelled down to the first floor to where the others were cleaning up after our fight, I didn't expect her to actually ask her! Dad had lifted her with his magic to her room while everyone else went out and got tons of first aid for her. Her bed looks surprisingly comfy and i'm glad that she's somewhere better than the living room floor. I hear Undyne run up the stairs and barge into the room.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?!

"she's fine undyne go back dow-"

"Pull this stupid knife out of my chest!"

I would have laughed at Undyne's reaction if only the girl I loved didn't have a knife sticking out of her.

"WHAT!?! Seriously!?! Shouldn't... Sans or someone else do that?"

"Sans doesn't want to hurt me and everyone else will cringe at the sight of blood."

"But-"

"It's rip this knife out of my chest or i'll do it myself."

She grabs hold of the knives grip and looks at us for our answer, she's too stubborn for her own good.

"Fine. Just... don't move."

Undyne walks up to her and replaces Duska's hands with her own, she breathes deeply as she looks her in the eye. I grab hold of Duska's hand, she grabs hold tightly.

"Okay... one-"

She lifts her arms into the air along with the knife and a splatter of blood flies up onto the wall. Duska screams echo throughout the house and my hand becomes squished in her grip. I hear others begin running upstairs but I yell down that it's all fine. Duska's sobbing into me as red soaks through her top.

"shh... come on, just let it heal."

"Holy shit... I just did that."

Undyne remains standing beside me with the knife in her hand, her hands are covered in blood. She looks shocked at her actions as she's looking at the blood stained knife.

"go wash up undyne, i'll watch her."

I closely watch Duska as she fights back the pain but I hear Undyne's footsteps retreating from the room.

"Th-thanks... Undyne..."

"No worries punk. Just get better, or i'll beat you up!"

Her footsteps become more confident as she leaves, good to know everyone else is feeling alright. But Duska and I... we're certainly not feeling too well.

"Sans... Sans? Come on... don't just... stare."

"i thought i lost you. i thought i lost papyrus."

"You know... that we... love ya... too much to... leave you... forever right?"

"heh heh, i don't deserve either of you."

"You know... that's a lie."

I stare down to her smiling face, it seems so bright despite all that she's been through. She pulls me by the arm and onto her bed.

"Just... don't... leave me. I don't... want to be... alone again."

I wrap my arm around her into an embrace, she seems a little cold despite the blanket.

"never."

After a few seconds I feel her chest move slower and I quickly check her to see if she's alright, her breathing has slowed as well. She's fallen asleep.

"heh. tired, aren't ya kid?"

I lay down behind her and play with her hair, removing knots from it with my fingers. She seems so innocent like this, no one would know what she's been through if they saw her like this. She's here with us, with this weird and slightly dysfunctional little group. Chara isn't coming back. 

And if she ever did, I don't think I'll be the one that would give her a bad time. Duska seems to have taken over that role.

That's it. That's all I had written four years ago and I don't have any motivation to continue this teen-angst story. I had given it a short and shitty ending, but there's closure.
I'm not sure who's closure it is, previous readers or my own, but I felt like it should be there.
I hope this was somewhat enjoyable.