Chapter 15: A Call Of Revenge

Duska

Two Months Later

Sans and I are sitting lazily on the couch, we've officially made today lazy day. He's lying at one end of the couch, skull on the armrest, while I sit in the middle with my body slightly melted into it.

"YOUR MAKING THE HUMAN LAZY SANS!"

"He actually isn't. It's either falling asleep at home or during a lecture. I choose the softer option."

"it's also easier."

"That too."

"OH SANS! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MOVE THE SOCK PILE!?!"

"Wait, what sock pile? There's a sock pile? I want a sock pile."

Papyrus points to a once deserted corner of the loungeroom, it's now got a small pile of socks and sticky notes.

"What are the sticky notes for?"

"ME TELLING SANS TO CLEAN UP THE SOCK PILE! THEN HE SAYING THAT HE WILL BUT HE NEVER DOES!"

"Why put sticky notes on the sock pile if you need to clean up the sock pile?"

"cause it's funny."

"IT ISN'T!"

"It sorta is..."

I say it quietly enough for only Sans to hear, he snickers quietly as Papyrus enters the kitchen again. Just as Sans swallowed his laughter the phone began to ring, at the other end of the room.

"Sooo... who's getting up? I bags not."

Sans' hand lights up blue and he waves it towards himself, the phone flies towards us and lands on the couch.

"You are lazy."

"it takes more energy to do magic then to get up."

"Liar."

"...maybe."

I giggle as I answer the phone, the sound of loud ghostly music comes from the background.

"Hello Mettaton."

"Hello darling! How'd you know it was me?"

"Your playing Nabstablooks music again. You love it so much that you layer two songs over each other."

"Am I the only one you know that does that?"

"Yes."

"They're all missing out... Oh! I called about the clothes you ordered darling! When do you want them there?"

"The thirtieth of october please."

"OH! Are you going to someone ELSE'S party!?!"

"I would never do that! You know me Mettaton... why would I do such a thing? Of course i'm going to your Halloween party. Why would I ever go to someone elses party?"

"Oh your right... could you ever forgive me darling?"

"Of course I can! Oh um..."

"What is it? Hun?"

A memory pops into my head, one from two months ago. The person who slammed the door in my face when I was only looking for love. I know that Mettaton could ruin her reputation for good and then she'd know how it feels.

"I uh... could you..."

"just say it kid. sometimes revenge is the best way."

I look over to the closed eye-socketed skeleton to my left, his philosophy does appeal to me.

"Could you ruin someone's entire life reputation please?"

"Wow hun... who ruffed you up? I'll destroy anyone's reputation for such a good friend."

"It's... my mother. She called me a freak and that she abandoned me because of her stupid reputation."

My hand begins to glow but I quickly notice and stop it from getting brighter.

"Calm down hun! I'm here for you. So what's her name and where does she live?"

"Olivia Young. She lives in Brighton. Just... don't bring up her trip to the Underground."

"I can do that hun. You sure about this?"

I look over to Sans, he's giving me both a thumbs up and a thumbs down. Useful as ever.

"Yeah, i'm sure. Oh and Mettaton?"

"Yes hun?"

"You start calling me 'hun' when you get worried."

"Really? Well that just shows how much I care! Alright, I have to go now. I'll send those clothes and talk to some people. Have a good day darling! Oh and say hi to Sans and Pappy for me!"

"I will. You have a good day too."

He hangs up on me and I drop the phone back onto the couch. I rub my face in frustration and collapse sideways so that my head lands on the right armrest.

"you alright kid?"

"Yeah, i'm good."

"why'd he call?"

"I asked him to make something."

"what?"

"Your nosey for someone with no nose."

"i have a nose hole."

"That's not exactly a nose."

"DID THE PHONE RING?"

"Yeah it was Mettaton. He said hi."

"OH! WHY'D HE CALL?"

I groan as Sans laughs a little at his end of the couch. 

"I asked him to make something for us all."

"WHAT!?! WHAT IS IT!?!"

"Something for Halloween. He made several things for you two incase you didn't like the first... or second."

"I ALREADY HAVE AN OUTFIT FOR HALLOWEEN!"

"You wear it everyday, it's more of a casual wear than an outfit."

"FINE... WHAT DID HE MAKE FOR US?"

"It's a surprise!"

"what did he make for you?"

"Also a surprise. I, personally, will enjoy it."

Papyrus groans but heads back into the kitchen as the sound of... something comes from inside. Sans pats the couch a few times as he lays back.

"put your legs up kid, it's more comfortable."

I put my legs up beside Sans and now we're laying on each end of the couch, our lazy day has now continued.