Chapter 10: The Winners Surprise

Duska

It took a few hours for the brothers to stop screaming into their hands or hoodie and afterwards they decided to give me a prize. I notice how shy they've become afterwards but I laugh it off, which just makes them blush even more. I had quickly changed out of the dress that Mettaton had given me and now i'm back into some more... comfortable clothing. My usual dark blue top, black shorts and black jacket help me blend into the strangeness of hanging out with two skeleton brothers.

"Where are you two taking me?"

"IT IS A SECRET!"

"A secret!?! But I wanna know..."

"your impatient."

"And your lazy."

"yep."

They drag me down an unfamiliar street of the town but stop suddenly and face me.

"YOU NEED A BLINDFOLD!"

"A blindfold? Why do I need a blindfold!?!"

"to keep the secret secret."

Before I can utter another word, Papyrus takes off his scarf and ties it around my eyes all in a swift movement. He grabs my hand tightly and they begin leading me again.

"you can't see can you?"

"No Sans, I can't see."

"IT IS WORKING THEN!"

"Sadly, yes it is."

I hear people whispering about the human and two skeletons but I ignore them, I usually do when people talk about me. If they think that hanging out with two awesome skeleton brothers as a human is weird then their missing out! I'm quickly pulled backwards by Papyrus which pulls me right into him.

"WHY IS MOLDSMAL DRIVING?"

"What? The question is how is Moldsmal driving?"

"that's monsters for ya."

When we begin to walk again I feel Sans' hand around my left, the suddeness of the action makes me jump.

"sorry kid, just making sure no one hurts ya. or if you hurt yourself."

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD MAKE SURE THEY DIDN'T!"

"i know bro. just in case though."

I blush as I hear about the worry about me between the brothers, it's really sweet. I've never had anyone truly look out for me, it feels nice. We stop for a minute as the sound of a bus pulls up infront of us.

"watch your step."

"I can't see Sans."

"well then we're screwed aren't we?"

"Okay, firstly we're not screws. Secondly, if your implying for me to get on the bus just tell me when to lift my le-"

I'm quickly lifted off my feet by a tall figure, my first guess is Papyrus. He takes a few steps and I feel my elevation rise as I guess we enter the bus. I'm carefully set back down and directed into a seat.

"Umm... thanks Papyrus."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?"

"Because The Great Papyrus I know would do such a thing."

"told ya she'd know."

"Of course i'd know! Two months is a long time to get to know someone."

"the blindfold isn't getting removed."