"Tanaka-Senpai, I won't call you senpai if you continue to swing your shirt above your head. Make sure you try to hit the ball where there is an opening. Don't just hit it randomly!"

Nekoma observed Dylan while she was working with the boys of Karasuno.

"She definitely knows what she is talking about. Hinata told me that she was a setter, but it sounds more like she is an all rounder."

Kenma was just talking to himself, but the rest of Nekoma was listening.

"I'm going to talk to her."

Kenma stated then went to the other side of the net to talk with Dylan. Nekoma was obviously startled that Kenma was going to first initiate conversation with a stranger. They didn't even hide that they were listening, but continued with their warm up.

"Hey I'm Kozume Kenma, call me Kenma, I'm Nekoma's setter."

Kenma was scared, but his curiosity overwhelmed everything that was saying to turn back now.

"Oh? The Kenma? Shouyou talks about you a lot! You're really cool! I'm Brown Dylan, call me Dylan, and please don't add any honorifics, they all sound weird with my name!"

Kenma was obviously startled that someone thought he was cool, and that Hinata talked about him.

"You're really good at dump shots right? Do you think you could help me with mine later? Oh wait, I should probably slow down. Sorry about that, my excitement got ahead of me."

Dylan rubbed the back of her neck and blushed lightly at how she reacted. She didn't fangirl often and when she did, it was always overboard.

"Yeah, I guess I'm good at them, and I could probably help you later on during the training camp. Do you mind if I ask some questions?"

"I don't mind, fire away!"

"Are you an all rounder player? Are you going to play in one of the matches while you're here? And where are you from?"

"All those are really simple questions, but almost, I need to up my vertical to become a middle blocker. I may play in one of the matches, but that depends on what my teammates want. And I'm from America, where are your real questions Kenma?"

Kenma was startled that she saw through his facade, but complied anyways.

"Are you the Supreme Setter? Why are you with Karasuno when you should be with Shiratorizawa? What are your motives being with Karasuno?"

"Ah. I was right, while yes, I am the Supreme Setter, I intend to leave that name alone until I play again. I am at Karasuno because I did the pen pal program with Shouyou, it is entirely accidental that I ended up at Karasuno. I intend to bring Karasuno to nationals. Is that all Kenma?"

"Yep, that's all. See you later."

Those from each team that could understand English were too far away to hear but bits and pieces, not enough to understand any of that.

Hinata and Kageyama came in right before their match started.

"Shouyou! You finished already?"

"Yup! Let's get started!"

The match went on and Karasuno lost 16-25.

Most matches went on like that and by the time dinner was served, even Hinata was tired.

"Hey Dylan, what were you and Kenma talking about earlier in English? Apparently, you guys talked about something in english before I got here..."