Chapter 15

So I finally update......heheh you guys are probably really mad at me for not updating in a really long time. I really have no excuse for this one.
*************************************
Natsu POV

I shot out of bed in a cold sweat. Damn, I had the most inappropriate dream of my life. I can't believe I dreamt that of my own best friend. Well at least it was a drea- "ahhhh!" I yelped when I felt someone in my bed. My bed? Wait this isn't my bed. Ohhh. I slowly turned my head towards the person next to me praying that it wasn't "L-LUC-" I quickly covered my mouth. Fuck that wasn't a dream, oh shit, ohhhh shit. It wasn't a dream. I want Mira to plan my funeral because I'm gonna die.

"Mhnnn." Lucy turned over and I flinched. My death is already laid out for me. It's not like I hated what we did. In fact it turns me on a lot. I'm still a guy you know and I have....a crush on Lucy, but I don't think Lucy is gonna be happy with this at all. I tried slowly getting off of the bed, to which I stepped on something really sharp. I had to stay silent so I covered my mouth and whimpered. Tears were at the corner of my eyes. I finally made it off of the bed. Now I have to make it to the other end of th- *CRACK*

"Shit." I whispered. The tv fell over, how the hell does that even happen? God was not with me in this moment and time. I looked over at Lucy to see her still sleeping. How? I'm not even going to question it. I tiptoed one step to hear a tiny creak in the floor. That wasn't gonna wake her up for sur-

"N-natsu." Ah DAMMIT!!

"Y-y-y-yes Lucy." Dear Mira, I didn't have enough to time to write my death letter so I'm hoping  you can magically read this from my head. I am totally about to die but my finally regrets were

•never getting to beat Gray up in front of the guild
•never getting revenge on Gray from the pranks he pulled on me
•never telling anyone Gray's darkest secrets
•never eating the worlds largest pizza with happy
•never getting to bang Lucy, SIKE!

Why do I have to think like this in my final moments of life.

"Natsu come here." I'm dead

"B-but!"

"NOW!" I jumped at her voice, but started to walk over to her. Man who knew I would be going out like this. Maybe they can make a news paper about me. He headline would be "NATSU DRAGNEEL KILLED BY AN ANGRY GIRL HE BANGED!" Or something like that. I silently laughed and shivered at the same time. When I got back to the bed she point to a spot next to her on the bed. "Sit down." She said. I couldn't read her face at all, like it had no emotion at all. I obeyed her and sat next to her.

"L-look Lucy-"

"Shut up!" I quickly became silent. Her arm reached for my face and I shut my eyes waiting for death. Instead I felt the soft warmth of her hand on my cheek. She rubbed the palm of her hand around my cheek three times in till I opened my eyes in shock. I certainly didn't expect that. Her face had a beautiful glow to it. I felt my cheeks heat up and she noticed it and started to blush too. We both started at each other getting lost in the moment. I leaned in to kiss her. I couldn't help it. I couldn't hold it In anymore. Lucy was just to irresistible. Lucy blushed even more, but started to lean in too. Our lips locked in a small at first kiss. It started to get really passionate and loving. Lucy's lips were so soft and tasted like strawberry. I got heated in the moments so I licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter. She gladly excepted and my tongue explored the inside of her mouth. Everything about her tasted sweet and I couldn't get enough. We kept exploring each other's mouths in till we both pulled away for air. I stared at Lucy's slightly flustered face with her mouth agape and her eyes in a daze. Let me just say that I had to restrain my self pretty hard from taking her again.

"L-Luce." I said panting. She stared at me directly in my eyes with a serious face.

"Natsu, I love u." I fell off the bed In shock.

"GAHGH!" I shrieked.

"N-Natsu are u ok!?!" She pulled me back on the bed and I stared at her in shock.

"....A-Are you possessed this time?" I couldn't think properly and I asked a stupid question. Yeah Lucy told me she loved me but I thought that it was the mating season talking. When I said I loved her, I really meant it. Lucy blushed more in anger.

"So I finally actually tell you such an embarrassing feeling and you ask that stupid kind of question. Then again you were never the smartest Apple on the tree were you. I don't know if the mating season is over or not, but I know that I'm not effected right not. I, Lucy heartfilia, the life long partner of Natsu Dragneel is admitting that she is hopelessly in love with him." Lucy finally processed what she just said and exploded with redness. She then hid under the covers.

Wow....I must be in heaven right now. She actually likes me back. In my head I just flipped a table out the window and swung from a Chandler butt naked, I was so happy. I just danced on a dragon breathing out rainbows to all of Santa's elf's while I got to ride into the sunset filled with food. I wanted to scream I was so happy. I had the most long and painful crush on Lucy to finally get some relief.

"Say something BAKA!!!" Lucy yelled through the covers. That snapped me right out of my day dream. I crawled over to her and joined her under the covers. I got on top of her and pulled her hair behind her ear. I got close to her ear and whispered in a husky voice.

"I thought you already knew that I've fallen deep for u. I love u Lucy." Her ear tuned a deep red color and so did her face. She's so cute.

"Ahhhh-uhh-umm-ah." I think I broke her. Oh yeah, I was only in my underwear and she was only in her bra and panties. Ohhhhhhh. I blushed a deep shade of red. "N-N-N-N-NOW YOU UNDERSTAND BAKA!!!" I chuckled and cuddled up beside her.

"Hey Luce, could we stay like this for a while longer?"

"I don't see the problem." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Hey Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"Does this mean we are together now?" She asked looking away. I giggled and kissed her on the lips.

"I would certainly hope so."

"W-w-were you ok with what we did last night?" She blushed.

"HELL YEAH!!!" I said a little too excited. I blushed. "I-i mean-" Lucy laughed. "Anyway, I don't want us to fully count this as our first time because I want to make love to you when you are fully In control of your body. I want it to be slow and romantic so you can feel everything." Lucy's eyes grew wide and her face exploded with red again. Every word I said was true and I wanted her to understand how much I love her.

"D-D-Dense Baka." She mumbled under her breath. I cuddled up with her more and smelled her sent. She made me feel at peace.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Lucy screamed in absolute pain. I shot up got very worried. I have no idea what's going on but Lucy was in pain and I had to do something. All of a sudden my chest started to burn so bad, like someone dumped a truck load of lava on it. I screamed out in pain. My voice was in sync to Lucy's. Is this what she is feeling? What's happening to us? The pain continued, but Lucy passed out. DAMMIT!!! My vision became blurry but before I could pass out, I saw Mira run in the room.

"NATSU!!!! LUCY!!!!!!!"
*************************************
Again guys I'm like really sorry that I haven't updated in a million years. As you can see in my previous chapters, I am really bad at updating frequently, but if enough of you really wants to find out what happens next then I will update as quick as possible. It's up to you guys.