Chapter 1

Hey minna happy valentines day and enjoy the chapter
*************************************

Mira POV

I ran towards the four girls that passed out. I know I said it shouldn't hurt, but I wasn't to sure of that my self. This actually might be dangerous and I told the girls otherwise to make them not as nervous. I'm not sure how this is going to all play out. We sent people looking for more information, but only Levy is good at stuff like that. We put a lot of fairy tails strongest wizards to protect the boys in case anything happens.

"Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Levy wake up please. Are you guys ok!? Answer me." Lucy got up first.

"Uhhh my head, oh hey Mira." She seems normal.

"Uh hey Lucy are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah I'm all fired up!!" Ok there's something wrong with her. "Speaking of all fired up, I'm going to go see Natsu." I grabbed her arm.

"Um that doesn't seem like a very good idea right now." Lucy shot a glare at me.

"And why not?" I got a little nervous.

"U-umm well b-because it's just not a good idea." Her face softened. Then she snapped her fingers.

"Juvia now!" I felt someone grab both my hands from behind. Erza then came and held me down more, helping Juvia. This is bad. "Oh Mira, you could get in our way and I can't take the chance. Nothing personal ok, Levy now!" I saw Levy walk up to me and punch me in the gut. My vision became blurry. Man they are way stronger than I thought. This is really bad. I then passed out.

Lucy POV

I have a sudden craving for Natsu and I won't let anyone get in the way. I'm the leader of this stupid group so I make the plans and they always have to be accurate. We laid Mira on the floor. It's not like we have anything against her. It's just that she is super strong and she is going to be one of our problems. We have way more problems than just her. Nobody was in the guild at least I think so.

"Damn how could they take out Mira?" I looked over and saw Ervergreen and Elfman. This is just too easy.

"They are not MAN enough!!" Elfman yelled. Evergreen hit him with a news paper that came out of no where.

"MAN this and MAN that, you idiot just shut up!" What is this, a romantic comedy or something?

"Erza can you take care of that?" I asked pointing my finger at the two lovey dovey idiots.

"Yeah whatever." Erza went over to Evergreen and kicked her threw the door. The she went over to Elfman and kicked him threw the roof.

"At least try not ruin the guild." I told her.

"Let's hurry Juvia needs Gray-sama right now!!"

"Juvia's right I need Gajeel right now so let's go!" I nodded. The boys went into my house.

"Ok girls if anyone gets in our way just take 'em out and I'll make plans along the way ok?" We all agreed. I'm coming for you Natsu.

Natsu POV

I don't get why we need protection. I can fight those girls all by myself, but now that I'm at Lucy's house I am a hungry. I can not stand being in a room with metal head and ice princess.

"OI flame head don't go eating all of Lucy's food." Gray said.

"What is ice pervert hungry?" I teased.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY HOT HEAD?!"

"YOU HEARD ME ICE STRIPPER!!"

"We shouldn't be fighting now." We looked at Jellal and he was talking to Gajeel. "We need a plan just in case things get nasty."

"Well if things do go to shit we can take care of them." I said.

"Natsu do you honestly think that you can't take on angry girls especially Erza. They are suppose to be aggressive it's basically like when she is angry." We all shivered. Erza is scary when she is mad.

"We would have to work together."

"If the situation gets that bad, Laxus and Gildarts will take care of them." Gajeel said.

"Yeah I guess your right just be alerted." We all agreed.

"Hey Jellal you hungry?" I asked, offering him some meat. He chuckled.

"No thanks I'm good."

"Hmm does bunny girl have any metal?" Gajeel said searching threw her stuff. "Wait what are these?" He held up what looked sort of like underwear's, but looked weird.

"OMG she actually wears those things?" Jellal asked blushing, you know I think Erza said the same thing.

"What is it?" Gray asked. Jellal whispered something into his ear and his face exploded with redness. It can't be that bad.

"So Gray I'm curious who do you like?" Jellal asked.

"Isn't it obvious it's Juvia." Gajeel said. Gray's face turned red.

"WHAT?!?" Gajeel laughed. We heard loud banging on the door. Who the hell is that?

"Natsu get the door." Jellal said.

"Wait why me!?!

"Well who every wants Natsu to get the door say I."

Gray: I

Gajeel: I

Jellal: I

DAMMIT. I went to the door slowly and put my hand on the door knob. I slowly opened the door and there was a horrible sight. Lucy's landlady stood there in Lucy's bathing suit. I then passed out.