Chapter 5

Jeez guys sorry for the really late update I was just so hooked on watching some anime so I never had the time. Anyway this chapter is very very graphic and if you guys don't like that kind of stuff then don't read this chapter. The real sexy parts come later and in the next chapter it will be all the girls POV.
*************************************

Jellal's POV

I tried resisting as much as I could, but there was no stoping Erza. I know she was going to regret it when she is back so I can't let this go on, but everything she was doing to me was driving crazy. Why does Erza have to be so strong?!?

"S-stop please Erza!" She smirked and then kissed me. This situation couldn't get any worse, I was naked and so was she.

"Does it feel good Jellal?" I didn't say anything so she started stroking me which forced a moan out. Why the hell can't i do anything? I feel so helpless. "Now for your prize for being such a good boy. She lowered her self onto my member and I watched her in horror. It's not that I don't like it. In fact it feels great, but even though I'm the one tied up, I feel like I'm violating her body in a way. Damn, damn, dammit! I couldn't stop her, wait she didn't even prepare her self.

"E-E-Erza doesn't that hurt?" I was seriously worried about her. Erza looked at me a little confused then smirked.

"It doesn't hurt, but once mating season is over all the pain starts to kick in." Now I was confused.

"T-then why are you doing this?"

"Because your hot and I wanted to now shut up and stop ruining the moment." I tried talking again to distract her, but in that moment she bounced on my member almost as if she knew I was going try to talk again and I groaned. I can't help but to take a little peak at her naked self, but she caught me. "Hey don't be shy this body is only yours to see." I couldn't control my eyes and I had another peek. I blushed to the color of her hair. This is really really bad, but I can't resist.

"Stop Erza I don't want this!" She laughed and then jumped again.

"I don't care what you want and I can clearly tell you like it by the way your hips are moving." She was right. My body and my brain are not on the same side. My body loves what is happening and my brain is trying to stop it. Damn if this keeps going then I might not be able to stop my self. My prayers were answered when I saw the one and only Elfman. I've got to say I wasn't expecting him to be my hero, but I really needed help. He snuck behind Erza and put some sleeping magic on her. She looked up shocked and pissed. "Da....mn.......yo-" then she passed out. Elfman saw what we were doing and his face exploded in redness.

"W-w-w-what?!?" I blushed again. "T-that was manly!" After he said that, I shit you not he passed out.

"I-idiot the least you could do was untie me!" I found something sharp on the wall and used it to cut the ropes off of my hands well after I took Erza out of me. Finally I'm free, well maybe way too free due to the fact that I'm naked. I wrapped the remaining clothes around a peacefully, naked, sleeping Erza.

"Ugghhhh." Elfman finally got up.

"Elfman are you ok?" He nodded and then made a face like he was suddenly stricken with a server case of diarrhea. "What's wrong?"

"Mira chose four of us to go and find you guys." I nodded, but I was confused.

"So what's the problem?" He slowly turned his head towards me.

"I-I came her with Laxus, Gildarts and with...with Wendy!" I was still confused.

"Yeah so what?"

"Don't you get it, I found you and Erza doing manly things together, so what if the same thing is happening to the other boys?" I started piecing things together in my mind. If the boys are in the same situation and Wendy stumbles in on one of them then- OH SHIT!!!