Chapter 14

Hey guys. I just found the funniest picture ever and I'm dying of laughter. Sorry for not updating for a while, I was doing summer stuff and I was really busy(by summer stuff, I mean watching anime, being lazy and eating ice cream) but, finally the ship many people have been waiting for, NaLu. This is gonna be a long one. Hope you all enjoy.
*************************************

Lucy's POV

I picked Natsu up bridal style and then ran out the guild with him. I couldn't control my body at all, but I still have my own thoughts which is strange. Levy, Juvia and Erza must be in the same situation because they also dragged the boys out of the guild.

"Lusheee, put me down. This is embarrassing." Natsu wailed. He had a tiny blush on his face, which was so cute.

"Sorry, but carrying you is the fastest way to get to our destination." I said while sprinting.

"Where are me going?" I have no clue either. I guess we'll see when I get there.

"You'll see, it's a surprise." After a few minutes of sprinting we finally made it to a..........arcade. Oh, this isn't as bad as I thought. Natsu's eyes lit up and he jumped up and down like a little kid. I smiled and pulled him inside. We played many games together, acting like complete kids. Natsu beat me at a dancing game, a shooting game and a whacking game. He got a whole lot of tickets and I got almost none, but I had fun.

"Here Lucy." Natsu handed me a very cute star teddy bear. My eyes lot up and I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Natsu, I love it." I squealed. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. I then pulled him out of the arcade and into a carnival that was near by. Natsu looked like he was gonna pass out. Oh yeah, he has motion sickness and there are roller coasters everywhere. I giggled and pulled him onto our first ride. It was a spinning tea cup ride and I felt bad for Natsu, he was about to throw up.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." He groaned.

"Natsu look!" I pointed to the scariest roller coaster I have ever seen in my life. Don't people die on that thing. The drop was so high that I couldn't even see it in the clouds. He turned white and fell to the ground. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to it. There was a lady there, checking the height of the riders. Once we went up to her she gave me the dirtiest look ever.

"Excuse me miss, but there is a weight limit for this ride, so I'm afraid that you can't ride, but your hot boyfriend here may go." Hey!! Rude much!!! I don't weigh that much!!!!

"Oh nooooooo this bitch didn't just call me fat." I whispered to my self. I hope I don't curse so much though.

"H-hey d-d-don't say t-that to l-Lucy." Natsu said weakly. I ended up leaving from that ride which was probably the right thing to do. At least that didn't end in a fight.

"Sorry Natsu, we didn't get to ride that one." I said. He sighed in relief, probably because he didn't want to ride that anyway. Something caught my attention though. It was a prize that reminded me a lot of Natsu. That prize was a really cute dragon, breathing out fire. I brought him over to it and told him to cover his eyes.

"What are you gonna do Lucy?" He asked.

"I'm gonna win you a prize, but you can't see what it is, so just wait in till im done ok?" He nodded. For the game I had to knock over three bottles, looks easy enough right? I gave the man working there money so I can play and he smirked.