Chapter 9

I know this is off topic with the story, but it turns out that Happy is my best friend. Who is your guys best friend according to the chart above?
*************************************
Gray's POV

How does this keep happening? We are never prepared for these things. I mean come on, we could have known this was gonna happen, but we never do anything about it. You know what, I feel like Mavis and the master are having a really good time at watching us get attacked by the girls.

"Meow." I looked straight ahead at Juvia. She had me in a ally way, which was a little to bright to be a hidden alleyway. I'm not as scared as last time because I have an escape that I was planning in my head for just this situation. She licked my cheek.

"Uh hey Juvia." I put my hand on her cheek and she purred. Secretly I placed my hand on her leg, to which she blushed and moaned a little. I-I'm not attempting to be a pervert, but the way she's moaning is making me seem like one. I quickly froze the bottom half of her body and slipped away from her. She hissed loudly at me, while I ran further away. Good thing Gajeel and Jellal are still keeping the other two girls in check, hopefully. When I was about to turn a corner, my face smashed into something invisible, actually it was a wall of water. Damn! I turned around to see that Juvia was right behind me.

"Hisssssssss!" She then bit hard into my shoulder. I cringed from the sharp pain. How the hell did she get away so quick and catch up so quickly to me. I ran the opposite way, behind Juvia, as fast as I could and hid inside of a barrel. It had a tiny hole in it so I could see what was happening outside. Juvia ran towards the spot where I just was and looked all over trying to find me. I hope she's not good at hide and seek. I'm never ever going to get out of this barrel, as long as she's still out there.

"Hey little missy, you like dressing up." A group of shady looking punks came over to her and surrounded her.

"Meow." They all looked like ugly thugs and they all had an ugly smirk on their face.

"I say we share this one, but I get a little more time with her." One of the men said. There looked like eight of them.

"Hey boss that's not fair, this ones a real pretty one, I say we should all use her for how long we want." Another said.

"Fine, but I go first." I didn't realize I was clenching my fist so hard that my nails were digging into my flesh. There is no fucking way, their gonna do what I think their gonna do. What made matters worse is that she is still drenched in water so they can see everything underneath.

"Well then hurry boss because I can't wait much longer, it's hard to control this little animal." The biggest one grabbed her arm. That's when something snapped inside my body. I had no control of my self anymore. The barrel broke and I found my self stepping in front of Juvia, while slapping the guys hand.

"Who the hell are you!?!" The boss yelled. I pulled her into my arms.

"This little lady is my girlfriend is that a problem?" What? Why did I say that? What the hell is happening!?! The big boss guy backed up a little.

"Sorry pal, but me and my boys have a problem that has to be solved and we feel like having her today, so step away before you get hurt." The rest of the guys took out weapons. Something inside me shattered, like glass. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off in my life. I started laughing a very evil laugh. I even scared my self a little. The next thing I knew I ended up knocking every guy out in a split second.

"Juvia are you ok?" I asked. She looked super excited. Wait, oh crap I'm out of the barrel. She was about to tackle me in till a collar was put on her and she was pulled back by a chain. "Natsu!!" He smiled his big toothy grin and handed me the chain.