Chapter 11

Hey guy's here's the new chapter. There is lemon in it and this chapter we are starting off with Gruvia, then Jerza, then Gajevy and last but not NaLu because I have a lot to put into NaLu. Anyway each pair gets a sex position. If you don't like this stuff hen don't read the next three chapters
*************************************

Juvia's POV

I went over to Gray-sama and saw him talking to Mira. This doesn't bother me, but I wasn't in control of my body or my emotions.

"Gray-sama! Pay attention to Juvia!" He looked at me in shock.

"O-oh hey Juvia, are you feeling ok?"

"Juvia's feeling just fine, now let's go!" I pulled Gray-sama out of the guild quickly.

"H-hey, what are you doing? Where are we going?"

"On a date silly." Gray-sama blushed a little.

"On a date, but were not date-" I pulled him on, ignoring what he was about to say. I know I'm not dating Gray-sama yet, but it's nice being somewhere alone with him. I ended up taking him to a really fancy restaurant. "I don't have money for thi-"

"Shhhhhh Gray-sama, Juvia will pay for both of us." Huh? Wait no. That would waste all the money I was saving!! Why did I have to bring him to the most expensive restaurant in Fiore. I brought him inside and sat down at a table that was further away from everyone.

"Uh Juvia, are you sure you have enough money?" I nodded my head, but I don't want to use all the money I have. After a while the waiter came over to our table.

"Oh hey Gray, it's been a while." The waiter had red long hair and very pretty eyes.

"Oh Luna hey, I haven't seen you in forever, Juvia this is my friend Luna. Luna this is Juvia." Oh good, she's just a friend. I tried telling my body that, but the words that came out of my mouth surprised me. Luna shook my hand.

"Gray let me live in his house when my life was ruined. He helped me pick my life back up. You must be his-"

"Girlfriend, I'm his girlfriend." Luna looked shocked at my response, I was too. "So Gray-sama, when she was at your house, did you want to fuck her?" I said so harshly. Why did I say that!? Crap this isn't gonna turn out good. Gray-sama spit out his drink and Luna almost choked on air.

"W-WHAT!?!?!" Gray-sama yelled. I got up and grabbed Luna's boobs.

"I mean look at these, I bet you wanted to attack her while, she's weak. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T IT BE JUVIA HUH!?!" What am I saying!!!!?!? I have to try to stop my self. Luna was squirming under me trying to get away.

"Juvia, stop!"

"JUVIA BET GRAY-SAMAS NOT EVEN A VIRGIN ANYMORE RIGHT!?!?!" Everyone in the restaurant gathered around to see a fight.

"Juvia stop it!!" I grabbed Luna tighter.

"It would make juvia feel better if Juvia just killed the bitch, right here, right now!" No, stop it! I don't want to kill anyone!!!! Not over jealousy!!!

"JUVIA LET LUNA GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" I got startled and dropped Luna. Gray-sama's never yelled at me before. Luna got up and ran away. I actually feel sad right now. He realized what he did and ran up to me. I ended up bursting into tears.

" Juvia's sorry Gray-sama, So sorry." He ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't cry Juvia, don't cry. The truth is I am a virgin." My eyes lit up.

"Really, Gray-sama?"

"Yeah I was saving it for a special person." I feel happy now. I think my other self that is controlling my body is happy too.

"Sir, madam, I will have to escort you out of here due to customers complaining and assault on a waiter." The manager brought Gray out first and then roughly brought me out.

"Watch where your hands are going Jackass!!" I yelled. I finally got outside with Gray-sama.

"Hey Juvia are you ok?"

"Yeah, but Juvia will leave them a present." I went up to the building and punched a huge hole into it. Everyone in the restaurant looked at me through the hole. Why did I have to make things worse?

"What did you do?" The manager asked in shock. I stuck up the middle finger to flip them off and took Gray-sama's hand to run off.

"FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!" I yelled while running off. I have a very bad mouth. I really didn't want to do that.

"Juvia, where are we going now?"

"To a private place, now come on." I dragged Gray-sama to a special house that I kept to my self.

"Where are we?"

"Don't tell anyone about this place ok Gray-sama, this is our secret." He nodded. I took him inside and let him sit on my couch. I brought him some cookies and a drink.

"Juvia, I have to tell you something."

"Me too Gray-sama."

"You go first."

"Ok, Juvia, is in love with you." Wait, I can't confess to him yet!! What if he rejects me!?!

"Yeah I kinda guessed that." Really? He already knew?

"And Juvia wants gray-Sama to take juvia's virginity." What? WHAT DID I JUST ASK!?!?!

"Yeah I kinda guessed that to- WAIT WHAT!?!?"

"Please Gray-sama, Juvia wants your virginity too and Juvia loves you!" Oh no! This is bad! Gray-sama sighed.

"I wanted to say that, I love you too and if that's what you really want then I will be happy to have your virginity." Whatehatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat!!!!!! ME AND GRAY-SAMA ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX!!!!!!

"Juvia's very happy, now take Juvia, Gray-sama." Gray picked me up and brought me over to my bed and laid me down.

"This is your first time, so I'll be gentle." I nodded my head. I can not believe this is happening. I'm super happy that Gray likes me, but I'm a little nervous. He kissed me and slowly kissed down my neck. I moaned a little. He smirked a little and kept kissing to my chest.

"Juvia loves you Gray-sama." I moaned.

"I love you too Juvia." We both started stripping. The room was getting a bit hotter. Gray pinned me against the wall after we both were naked. He found my sweet spot on my neck and placed his lips there. I moaned again in pleasure. While he was pleasuring me, I grabbed his member. I'm letting my body do whatever it feels like because I'm enjoying the show. I can also feel the pleasure.

"Ohh Juvia." Gray-sama moaned while I rubbed his member. Gray was bigger than I thought and he's really stiff. "Uh Juvia, do you have any uh....." I blushed a little.

"Of course I do." I ran to one of my dressers and pulled out some lube. Gray pulled a condom out of his pants pocket.

"Ummm Gray-sama, why do you have that?" He blushed.

"You can never be too prepared." He coated his fingers in lube and prepared me. I groaned from the pain, but Gray kissed me to help me feel better. Then the pleasure came and I was non stop moaning.

"Please Gray-sama! More! Juvia wants more!" It felt so good, but I wanted his member filling me up. It's looked like he couldn't wait anymore either. He put my legs up against the wall and picked me up as he slowly thrusted into me. I felt a little more pain, but them pleasure hit me like a ton of bricks.

"OHHH Juvia!!" He groaned.

"AHHHHHH GRAY-SAMA HARDER PLEASE IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!" He thrusted in and out of me, while we both moaned together. I've never been so happy before. He fondled my boobs and kissed me at the same time. After a while of us doing this, I felt like I was gonna explode.

"J-Juvia I'm gonna-"

"Me t-too Gray-sama, let's do it together." Gray-sama kissed me one last time as we came together. We were both sweating as we laid together on the bed, spooning. I just realized that when me and Gray-sama first started, I was in control of my body the whole time.

Hahahaha, whoops.