Chapter 13

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I checked through my comments on this story and some of you do point out the bad things in my story, sorry if my story is not that great :,( I also want to say thank you to everyone who stayed positive with me and like my story. None the less I will keep making chapters. So enjoy.
*************************************

Levy's POV

I grabbed Gajeel and dragged him out of the guild like he weighed nothing. I am weak compared to him so I thought that was physically impossible.

"W-where are we going?" He asked. I had no clue either and I'm trying to figure out why my body is not working with my brain.

"Somewhere special, but I can't tell you." I have a feeling that this is going to be bad. I ended up blind folding him and bringing him into.......WHAT!?! WHY A STRIP CLUB!?I sat him in a chair and pulled his blind fold off. His eyes widen, but he didn't move at all. The stage was filled with female strippers that were basically naked.

"U-uh Pipsqueak, why-"

"I be right back, stay here. If you move a inch I will cut your balls off. Also if a stripper comes near you make her go away." Dang, why did I say that? I ran behind stage and talk to the manager.

"Sir, can I please preform next?" Huh?

"Sure I just need you to sign a couple things." Wait.

"Thanks mister." NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I can't!! I took the pen and paper and sighed it.

"Great now go into that dressing room and pick out what your props will be." I went into the room to see every single kinky thing in the world. I ended up wearing lacy underwear's and a bra that shows the bottom half of my boobs. I also picked out some handcuffs and high heels. It was my turn to go out there. This can not be happening!! I came out on the stage to see a really priceless expression on Gajeel's face.

"Now for our new stripper Levy Mcgarden!" A guy said. All the guys roared up screaming and putting money in the air. This is really embarrassing. I wanna put my clothes back on, but my body started dancing on the pole anyway, while staring directly at Gajeel. His face was bright red.

"This rookie can't be causing all this racket, what is there to look at anyway. She is flat chested!" A girl with huge boobs and butt came in front of me. "This stage belongs to me honey so we don't need your unattractive body up here. Please leave so I can seduce your little boyfriend over there." The whole club got quiet, waiting for a fight. She can have the stage, but she can't have my boyfrie- WAIT WHAT!?!

"Listen you big bobbed bitch, I don't know what kind of Narnia is stashed in those monstrous boobs you have there, but I know that men must be scared to get knocked out by them things. If you put one of your fake ass finger nail on my man, I will rip the weave right out of your head. It might actually make you look better." I snarled at her. I would never say something so mean. Everyone in the club were screaming for the burn I gave her. Some even tried to give her ice.

"Whatever, whatever! I know your short ass can't even get a single dollar out of these men!" I ended up smirking.

"So is that a challenge fat bitch!"

"I guess it is skinny whore, whoever makes more money gets to sleep with him Tonight." She pointed to Gajeel. This is going to be bad! Gajeel looked at us like we were crazy.

"Ok bring it on!" No no no stop this!!

"Get a condom ready sweet heart because we gonna party all night long." These words are so gross. I also feel a bit jealous. I just can't loose this.

"Yeah right, maybe in the land of Narnia that you have stashed in those honkers. Boys have your money ready!" I yelled to everyone in the crowed. They all cheered loudly and gathered around. This is going to be a nice story to tell my children one day, don't you think? I walked to one pole and she walked to the other. She started first and raised her leg straight up on the pole, while showing some skin. She got about 15 dollars. You see I don't know how to dance like a stripper so I'm leaving it up to my body. Instead of going onto the pole, I walked up to the front stage and did a split while twerk ing. I CANT EVEN DO A SPLIT!!! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!!?!? Even Gajeel put a lot of money on me.

(Time skip, because, guys I don't know how strippers dance)

I was so tired after we finished. The results were shocking though. She got three hundred dollars and I ended up getting almost a thousand. Damn I win by a land shot. I went up to her and handcuffed her to her chair while spitting in her face. I went up to Gajeel and hugged him.

"How was I?" I ended up asking. He smiled.

"Great, but let's not do that again because to many boys were staring at you in a weird way that I don't like."

"Awww is Gajeel jealous." He blushed a little.

"Hell no." I smiled and hugged him.

"So I still get my present right?" Wait, what was the present!?! Crap! Damn! OMG!!! NOO!! I totally forgot!! He blushed and picked me up.

"Of course you do." WHAT!?!?! He brought me too his house and brought me inside. Then he put me on his bed while kissing me.

"I love you Gajeel."

"Me too pipsqueak." I can't believe this is happening, but I'm sort of happy. He kissed me all over while stripping me. I'm probably gonna have love bites all over tomorrow. His teeth are so sharp so every time he bites me, I moan. It does feel good. He starts to strip him self.

"Hey Gajeel, I have to tell you something."

"What is it babe?" I blushed. I'm curious to, what am I going to say?

"I sort of have this kink where it turns me on when I think about getting fucked roughly." I almost passed out. I REALLY DIDNT WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT!!!!!! I'm so ashamed. He had a face of complete shock.

"Well then I'll play the beast." He smirked.

"That was so cheesy!" I laughed. He pouted. He kissed my lips forcefully and I moaned getting turned on. Once we were naked, he prepared me roughly and that turned me on even more. Why do I feel this way? He finally pushed in, while I was on my knees. He felt so good. He is also very big. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back while he thrusted into me.

"Oh Gajeel!"

"Oh gosh Levy!!" After a while of this, we both came together. Once we cleaned up, we laid next to each other. I smirked.

"This is the first time you called me Levy." He blushed.

"And this will be the last time." He said and I pouted. I was about to sleep when I realized, I had control of my body.

Dammit, I'm so stupid.
*************************************
Hey guys, sorry if there is spelling mistakes and also I wanted to shout out my wattpad friend KMAnime her story is amazing

I also got a Instagram, my username is anime_crazed_forever. Follow me if you want. If not, that's ok.