Chapter 4

Hey guys so this is a new chapter, FINALLY!! And every time I don't have a picture that goes with the story then I will put up a picture that is funny to me and I'll explain it. SPOILER ALERT..................Remember when Gray died during the magic games, well Juvia grabbed him before he died and said "you cannot die before you marry me." LOL!! Anyway enjoy this chapter. Oh yeah there are some very sexual scenes, but this is what you guys enjoy right?
*************************************
Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Jellal are trapped into a Corner by the girls, which for some reason are way stronger than they thought. Gajeel was not doing too hot even though he was indeed way bigger than Levy. She just over powered him in a way. Gray usually couldn't over power Juvia because of her feelings and this time was even worse, she had him on a leash. Of course Jellal was not going to have any luck do to the fact that Erza was really, really strong even before mating season, so you can imagine that Erza was like ten times stronger. Natsu had no idea what was happening and no idea how bad the situation was and Lucy was going to have so much fun with him.

Gajeel's POV

Damn damn DAMMIT!! I'm trying the best I can to fight this pipsqueak, but how in the hell is she dodging them all. I don't want to hurt her, but this is self defense right? She's trying to kill me.

"Roar of the iron dragon!!!" Dust appeared all over me and I couldn't see anything. I really hope I didn't hurt her. My goal is to at least knock her out. The dust around me started clearing up, but before I could see anything Levy came right threw and kicked me into the wall. I tried hitting her multiple times with my iron arm, but she kept moving around. "Stay still would ya!" She giggled and moved towards me. I moved my arms faster trying to keep her away from me.

"GA-JE-EL!!!" I am literally creeped out now. She moved right in front of me and smirked. Then she put her hands around my neck and started choking me. I couldn't breath And my vision started getting blurry so she let go. I slid down the wall gasping for air. "Can't have my lover dying on me now can I." She used her magic to spell out the word chain and used it to pin me to the ground. This is hurting my pride big time. I cannot loose to this pipsqueak. To stop me from thrashing around she sat on my stomach with as much force as she could possibly have and it was a lot. All the air was pulled out of me. "Nice try lover boy, but your not getting away this time." What the hell is wrong with her, this is not the Levy I knew and love- what the hell did I just think. Levy used her nails to rip my shirt off and laid on my chest.

"I-isn't this like rape or something?" I stuttered.

"It's not rape if you enjoy it." Damn she got me there. She started rubbing my ab's going lower as the time goes by. Me, being a guy is, of course getting turned on, but I'm really hoping she DOSNT notice. She smirked again and looked me in the eye. "And by the looks of it your also enjoying this too." My face turned a little red when she trailed her hand down to my pants and groped me. It's really embarrassing having a girl take control and having it actually feel amazing. I closed my mouth tightly so no noise comes out. I looked at her face and she looks pissed. "No I want to hear your voice loud and clear!" She gripped me harder in my pants and I couldn't control it. I let out a groan. "Good boy." I feel utterly helpless. She pulled off my pants and left me in my underwear. Now I am thrashing violently, very embarrassed.

"L-l-let me go Pipsqueak!!"

"Now why would I do that?" She pulled off her shirt.

"W-w-wait!" I looked away. In this moment the only thing I could think about is how disappointed panther lily would be if he saw me in this state, or how horrified and traumatized he would be. I felt my eyes getting pried open. When my eyes finally gave up I saw a sight that, let's just say made me get way more turned on than I was already. Levy was naked, she didn't have huge boobs and a huge butt, but she was plump for someone so small and that's what turned me on, oh and the fact that she is staring at my member hungrily. Wait when did I get naked anyway, didn't I have my underwear on just now? I need someone to save me. I hate those words, but they are true at this moment. I tried to stop her with every strength that I had, but there was no stoping her. She grabbed my member and started licking all around it. I couldn't take all the pleaser at once. Damn pipsqueak making me feel like this.