Chapter 6

So hey guys, I'm so sorry it took me all this time to make one chapter. I'm really truly sorry. I've just been sick the whole week and all of last week so I never had the energy to make a new chapter, but I finally made it so enjoy ;)
*************************************
Lucy's POV

Uhggggggg what happened? I woke up in the guilds nurses office to find Erza, Juvia and Levy laying in the three beds next to me. Mavis walked in and saw me awake.

"Oh Lucy, so your finally awake." I have a major headache and a lot of questions. I was going to ask Mavis my first question when she stopped me. "I'll explain after the other girls wake up, don't feel like repeating my self three time, know what I mean?" She winked and I nodded. My biggest question is why's my body feel so hot, but I can wait for some answer's.

"Hey Mavis, are the boys ok?" She nodded. I always thought Mavis was cute, with her big green eyes, small figure and cheery spirit.

"Uhhhhggg what happened?" I looked over to see all three girls woke up.

"Ok so now that everyone's awake I know you have tons of questions and I'm going to try to answer them the best I can, but don't ask question In till I'm done explaining." We all nodded in agreement. "Ok good now, first things first, we only have a limited amount of time before stage two of mating season begins so I will explain quickly." I'm still trying to figure out what's happening, but I guess she'll tell us. "You four girls didn't hurt the boys at all in fact you guys did the opposite." She smirked. I'm confused. What does she mean? "Anyway we'll talk more about that later, as you might have already known mating season's second stage is suppose to be worse than the first one, but we don't know that for sure so we'll learn as it happens. As for the rest of the stages, well we have no clue what's going to happen, but it's going to get harder from there. The whole guild is helping us to prepare. Time is running out so the last thing is that the boys wanted to visit real quick." Right then all four boys walked into the room. Each one of them were.....blushing, even Natsu.

"Aww so Gajeel, the big bad boy came to visit me?" levy teased. Gajeel's face turned to the color of Erza's hair.

"H-hell no you p-pipsqueak master forced us!!" Wait really? Why would he do that? And am I tripping or is Gajeel shaking in fear?

"What the hell did I even do to you!?!" Levy slammed her hand down on her bed and he jumped in fear, so it's true huh? His eyes looked at Levy and started traveling down her body. "What are you looking at?" His face face exploded with redness and he ran out of the room. "Man what's wrong with him?" Mavis laughed.

"H-hey Erza." Jellal looked away blushing really hard.

"Jellal, what's wrong, do you have a fever?" Erza softly touched his head and he peeked at her. Then he ran out the room, holding his nose. "What the?" Gray only peeked a tiny bit at Juvia through his closed eyes and passed out with blood flowing out of his nose. Man what's wrong with the boys? Natsu was the only boy left standing.

"Hey Natsu, what was up with them?" He looked at me with lost eyes.

"Actually I don't remember." Of course Natsu wouldn't remember. That stupid idiot. I can't believe I feel in lov......what was I thinking?

"OI!! OI earth to Lucy!" I snapped back into reality and saw Natsu really close to my face. I blushed and hid under my covers. Why the hell am I blushing so hard?

"A-anyway Natsu, why were you blushing when you came in?" He scratched the back of his head.

"I don't remember that either." I would have believed him if it weren't for the glint in his eyes. It looks like guilt, like he was lying, but if he doesn't want to talk about it then that's ok with me.

"Ok lady's it's time, Natsu go warn the guild." Mavis ordered. Natsu nodded and left, while dragging a passed out Gray.

"OI gray your heavier than Lucy!!" That pissed me off.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!!" Anyway I've got to admit I'm scared, but I'll get over it. "You guys will be fine, we, as the only one fairy tail guild will make sure you guys will be ok." Mavis's words are encouraging and I feel ready. I was about to ask one more question in till I felt darkness start to take over. Was Natsu the one I attacked?
*************************************
Mavis POV

The girls passed out and something I feared had happened. All the girls grew a tail and a pair of ears. This stage is suppose to make them go through heat and the only way that was going to work is if they turned into cats. They get a boost up in power to catch their prey, well at least I think so. They started waking up so I put leashes on them that i keep for emergencies. This is going to be interesting.
*************************************
Hey guys sorry again for the really really late chapter and I'm sorry that it was kinda short. I'm going to make the next one when I feel better and I'm going to make it long. The next halter is hopefully going to be all girls POV