"Is something funny, table seven?" Mr.Wicks eyed the boys.

The boys looked up and realized it was their table number.

"No, we were just talking about funny ideas for our stories." Louis chuckled.

"Okay, tell me your idea you dudes were laughing about?" Mr.Wicks glared at Louis.

"I don't think you wanna know." Louis scratched his head.

"Okay moving on." Mr.Wicks began with his lesson.

"Well that was easy." Louis said impressed with himself.

"Is it me or his smile can bring world peace." Jen blurted to Vanessa.

"Oh my gosh, you have a crush on someone who isn't in one direction." Vanessa said in shock.

"No i don't and I have no idea why I even said that." Jen said confused.

"Me either. Is it me or does that boy kinda looks like Harry?" Vanessa said staring at Harris.

"You obviously gave him a compliment by saying he looks like Harry, which we both know Harry is smoking, so you have a crush on him! Ha." Jen nearly yelled.

"They're looking over here." Vanessa said almost laughing embarrassingly at Jen.

"No they're not." The boys were staring directly at her. "Oh shit. I'm not looking back there again. Okay back to the point, you have a crush on Harris!"

"No....." Vanessa started covering her face.

"Yeah right."

"My heart only goes to Harry!" Vanessa nearly yelled.

"Hey, you Directioner. Can I borrow a pass?" Juan asked Jen.

"No."

"How about you Harry lover?" He asked Vanessa.

"No."

"Ima kill your mothers and I'm slay you stupid bitches." Juan told the girls then left.

"He has problems." Vanessa laughed.

"Hey guys, I was bored over there because Silvia isn't here and Tayshawn was being really perverted and yeah." Franki sat in front of Vanessa.

"Franki guess what, Jen has a crush on Lewis." Vanessa told Franki before Jen had a chance to explain.

"Oh my glob, really Jen?" Franki said excitedly.

"No I don't as I told you guys already since I heard of One Direction, they made every other guy I know unattractive. But Vanessa here said Harris kind of looked like Harry. So she complimented him! Because Harry is fine as hell, that means she has a crush on Harris. Case closed."

"Well he kind of does, but like in a younger version. Like so does what's his name? Oh yeah Zac looks kind of like Zayn but younger also, so does that blonde kid Neil, he looks like Niall. Leo looks like Liam, and that Lewis Kid also looks like Louis also, but younger-er." Franki laughed. "So much words I said you guys I feel so weird cuz I was like checking them out just now while I was talking. I'm such a creep."

They all laughed.

"They do look like them a lot now that you said it." Replied Vanessa.

"Yeah, it's so weird it gives me an idea." Jen grinned.

"What idea?" Franki asked.

"I should totally make a one direction fan fiction for this. Like they all are gonna go to our school, because some how they turned young again." Jen smiled excitedly at her idea.