No more-1

Amanda's P.O.V.

I wake up to that STUPID BEEPING again. "Ugh, screw school, screw people, screw life!" Oh yes, that's my wonderful wolf, Abri (Note my sarcasm). Yeah she actually really sucks so... "HEY! I take offense to that," she sooo annoyingly yells. "Yeah, yeah, go find someone who cares, oh that's right... THERE ISN'T ANYONE!" I really hate her sometimes.

Oh and I'm Amanda by the way. Ummm, let's see. I'm 16, I have naturally, bleach blonde hair, but I died it. Purple at the top then fades into blue then almost a sea green color at the bottom. I have bright electric blue (very creative, lol) eyes, and tan skin. I don't really have any hobbies. My parents died in a bad accident when I was 5, oh and did I forget to mention, I'm also mute. Yeeeeeaaah... LONG STORY!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Flash Back¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Me-"Mommy, where are we going?"
Mom-"Don't worry about it honey, go back to sleep, okay?"
Me-"Okay mommy, I love you."
Mom " I love yo-" she started but was suddenly interrupted by a loud scream leaving her mouth, just before the car went head-on into the semi... then everything went black.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤1 week later¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I woke up to see a bright white light shinning directly in my face. I groan loudly as I sit up on a hard hospital bed. "Your finally awake," a nurse I didn't even notice says. I jump slightly at the sound. "Oh," she giggles quietly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you...I'll go tell the pack doctor you're awake now." She says as she happily skips out of the room. As I sat on the bed waiting for the doctor to appear I look around the room. Nothing but white, no color anywhere except on the machines. Suddenly the door flies open and the pack doctor speaks sadly in a deep, soothing voice, "I'm sorry, miss Amanda."

"Your mom and dad didn't make it."
When those 7 words left his mouth everything stopped...including my heart. The last thing I heard before I passed out was the heart monitor I was hooked up to. "BEEEEEEEEEP!"

Author's note
Sooooo, how was it so far? And plz be honest. Should I continue, or stop and delete? Thanks babes.
~Alpha Red
P.S.
Sorry the chapters were so short, I didn't want to make them very long if nobody likes it.
~Alpha Red