Chapter 15 Seeking Revenge Part 1

A/N: hope you enjoy! Sorry for the previous cliffhanger, but here's the next chapter for you!

Jace's POV

After Jonathon and Raphael threw me out, not long after Alec, Izzy and Simon got thrown out. I slowly got up and looked at the building I just came out of, I didn't recognise it, but it looked more like a house than an abandoned building, but inside it didn't look like a building at all. So that's confusing...

"We need to get back in to get Clary." I said, Alec looked at me and rolled his eyes,

"Why do you want to go get that girl, she got you into this mess, just leave her." Izzy and Simon looked up at him,

"Alec, are you that horrible that you won't help a girl, who father is a complete maniac and wants to keep her hostage?!" Izzy almost screamed, Simon on the other hand was about to launch at him, but Izzy and I were pulling him back,

"Calm down, Simon please?!" Simon whispered to him, looking at him, he looked back at her and could see the worry in her eyes both for her brother about to get beaten up and for Simon not wanting to get hurt himself.

He sighed and stepped away from her,

"You might not like her Alec, but you hardly even know her, the things she went through these past years are just devastating, you know she tried to kill herself right?" he asked, Alec looked shocked while Izzy hissed and said,

"Simon!"

"What?" Simon asked, not knowing what he did wrong, "She did, and he deserves to know!" he looked back at Alec,

"Why do you not like Clary anyway?" he asked, Alec looked away, weird.

"Becauseshhangsoutwivjactomuc." He rambled.

"I didn't hear that what?"

"BECAUSE SHE HANGS AROUND WITH JACE TOO MUCH ALRIGHT?!" He screamed.

Wait what?

"So, are you jealous...?" I asked, obviously oblivious to what he said.

"Of course he is Jace!" Izzy said, suddenly speaking up.

What? WHAT?

"How do you know he's jealous?" I asked Izzy, she sighed,

"It's in his eyes, he's my brother Jace, my brother, I know him better than he know himself for crying out loud!" Izzy said, "Jace he's in love with you!"

"Izzy!" Alec shouted, she looked at him sympathetically, while I still looked shocked,

"I'm sorry Alec, I really am, but he had to find out one day, he honestly did." Izzy said, I looked between the two of them, what could I say? That I loved him too, which was indeed true, but I loved him like someone would love his or her brother.

I was speechless. "Alec... I don't know what to-" I started, though I was cut off by him.

"Don't Jace, just don't I know you don't feel the same, I've known it since you knew Clary and the way you looked at her." He said, not looking at me when he said this.

Great! Now I feel guilty.

Like really, really guilty.

"Right so are we going to save Clary?" Izzy asked.

We all looked at Alec.

"You guys go ahead, I'll just go home, you can go without me." He said.

"Alec, look just come with us to save her and you'll be able to get to know her better, I heard she knows someone from her old school that was really nice to her- technically the only person who was nice to her-and is going to come to this school." Alec scoffed,

"Probably wants to get together with her, if that's the case."

"It isn't the reason, believe me, he doesn't like Clary in that way and the last time she checked, he was gay." Izzy said.

"So, it doesn't mean I'd like him." Alec said,

"Well maybe if you come and save her, she'll show you a picture of him." She wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive way and Alec rolled his eyes.

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" he said, chuckling a bit, Izzy looked at him again. "Alright, alright I'll come with you."

And so we tried to find another way inside without getting caught and eventually, we did.

It was the back of the building/house; I still don't know which one it was.

As we walked in the back, we heard talking,

"Where the hell are we?!" one of them asked.

"And where the hell is my daughter?!" the other screamed. It sounded like Sebastian and Jocelyn.

Oh dear.

Then another voice came through.

"Oh she's right here with you, she's just asleep at the moment, that's all." The voice said.

Valentine.

I'm gonna kill him I thought, if he's hurt Clary, I'll kill him.

"Valentine, if you've hurt my daughter, I'll kill you and I swear by the angel I will kill you!" Jocelyn said.

"And I'll help you." Sebastian replied.

Valentine chuckled. "You really think you can kill me, really? Jocelyn I though I taught you better than thinking you can kill me." He said.

Jocelyn paused before replying, probably rolling her eyes or something I thought, when she did reply she said,

"Maybe I can't kill you, but I know she can, and I know something else if that boy she likes was here, he'd help her, or at least try to, you know she has a power that only she can control, it's powerful, that's why you want to keep her here, so you can find a way of destroying it inside her, so she can be the one killed and not you, and there is no way in hell we will let you, and I'm not just talking about Sebastian and I, I am talking about the boy who would do anything, and I mean anything to protect her." She said.

I heard footsteps coming towards us, Sebastian.

"You can come out now." He whispered, but before we could react we were pulled back two people.

Jonathon and Raphael I thought.

Oh god, we're in trouble now...

a/n: hope you enjoyed, yet another cliff-hanger but here's another one for you and I'll be hopefully be writing the next part of it tomorrow so please review, favourite and follow and I'll see you in the next chapter!