Chapter 3 'He's overprotective' 'he's your brother!'

A/N: forgot to say before but the characters may be a bit OOC cause it's all human and stuff. Enjoy, vote and comment!

Warning: mentions of self-harm in this and death and there will be signs of bullying in later chapters.

Jace's POV

Those words. Those four words.

Stay away from Clary.'

Said by who you may ask? Sebastian, my best friend. Then again, I kinda understand since she is his sister, and he doesn't want to see her getting hurt, not like the way he's seen her getting hurt.

But I would never hurt her, like ever! I don't know much about what she's been through but I know I would just never hurt her.

And how was it possible to stay away from her, when we go to the same school? I don't know, but I know he wouldn't be happy if he found out

Anyway back to real-life, I was in English sitting next to clary and we were about to do a scene from an inspector calls.

"So what scene should we do?" I asked her, she looked at me, then back at her copy of the play, flicking through it, she stopped at a scene just before act two.

It was the part of the play where Sheila finds out Gerald wasn't busy those days he didn't come home, the previous spring, she doesn't know why but she knows it is because of the woman previously named 'Eva Smith' before changing it to 'Daisy Renton' and she knows something happened between the two of them.

"This part, 1. Because it's dramatic and 2. It's right at the end of act 1, so it's perfect." She shrugged, before looking up at me, those beautiful green eyes and that perfect red hair. I smiled at her, she smiled back then sighed.

"You wanna practise?" I asked, she shook her head,

"I shouldn't be partners with you." She said, as if I didn't speak.

"What because of Sebastian, relax, he won't care." I said, though I knew it was a lie and so did she.

"Yes he will. He wants me to stay away from you. It's ridiculous, because he thinks he can run my life." I shook my head,

"He doesn't mean it like that, he just doesn't want to see you getting hurt."

"He's overprotective," she said,

"He's your brother! It's his job." I replied.

"But he told me you're a heartbreaker, but you don't seem like it, you seem nice."

"He's right Clary, I am a heartbreaker, it's true." I admitted, and before you know it Aline came over to us,

"Baby, tell the teacher to make her go to the back so I can work with you." Aline said, biting her lip seductively and running a hand down my shirt, before putting her hand under it, she smirked, looked at Clary, leaned up and kissed me hungrily, I kissed back the same way, and closed my eyes, not wanting to look at Clary. I pulled away.

"Babe I can't, I'll try but I'm pretty sure Miss Penthallow won't let me." She huffed and rolled her eyes looking at Clary,

"Ugh fine, but meet me later, yeah? So we can have some fun!" She winked at me and gave me one last snog and walked away.

I didn't look back at Clary. But what happened then proved to her, I'm a heartbreaker. And I was, no wonder Sebastian told her to stay away from me.

Soon class finished and it was lunch and boy was I glad. I got up and left the class before going to my locker and then, after going to lunch.

I saw her at lunch she was going over to some geeky guy with glasses, I think his name is Simon, I'm not exactly sure. Then I saw another girl join them, and saw Simon introduced Clary to the girl who came over to them, she was smiling, happy.

I was snapped out of it when Aline came over to me,

"Hey baby, not checking it Clara there are you? She's soooo ugly, no wonder she had to move schools, was probably to ugly for the other." She laughed, I shook my head,

"You shouldn't be so rude, that Seb's sister you know!" I snapped, she looked taken aback and then rolled her eyes,

"Seb's sister you say? Huh I thought she'd be prettier like their mum but she's just ugly and disgusting." I rolled my eyes,

"If Seb catches you saying something like that to or about her, you're screwed!" I said, before going to sit down.

"I don't know why Seb's your best friend, he's annoying!" She said.

"Shut up Aline, you don't know him like I do, he's like Alec, but he's my other best friend, like my brother." I said.

"Well if he's like your brother that Polly should be like a sister to you, not like Isabelle cause Isabelle is pretty that Jackie isn't." She said casually.

"Her name's Clary, jeez you're so dim sometimes you call her anything but her actual name." I said,

"'Cause she's a nobody like the geeky guy Harold and that other girl Freya." She said, though I knew they weren't the names of the people she was talking about, "and she's a nobody because she decided to hang out with them." I rolled my eyes,

"Probably because they asked her or Seb didn't want her to sit on this table where she might get hurt." I said.

"Well she should get hurt, she should hurt herself, she's ugly and fat doesn't even have boobs, in fact she should die." I was shocked, the things she had said were disgusting, I went to tell her that when there was a voice behind us. It was Sebastian.

"What the Hell did you just say about my sister?!" He asked, Aline turned around and smirked,

"I said she should go die!" Then she stood up on the table, "CLARY FRAY IS AN UGLY BITCH AND SHE DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE SHES DISGUSTING!" She cackled and before you know it Sebastian was going for her, Alec and I had to hold him back.

I turned around to Clary's table.

She was gone.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Also I'm sorry about the things I made Aline say, but since this is like a story of past bullying, I thought that she'd be a bully, a horrible disgusting evil bully, and believe me I hate when people say like that, and I hate that anyone would act like that at all it's horrible. I hate bullies, hate them! I'm against bullying so much! And I hated writing it, but I think this story needed drama so I created it! Please don't hate me that I wrote those things cause I hated writing them so much, because it's just so mean! So yeah! Bye guys see ya in the next chapter!