Chapter 11 Pushed to the edge again - 2

A/N: hope you enjoy!

Also again credit to nerdbookworm on fanfic.net  for the idea of this chapter and the previous one and I hope you enjoy this!

Jace's POV

He was touching her up, so I punched him. Who you may ask? Raphael, probably got told by his mate Jonathan. I groaned inwardly. That's when I noticed Simon and Maia behind me,

"Who was that Jace?" Simon asked,

"Raphael." I replied. "Where did Clary go?" I asked,

"The bathroom I think." Maia said, "why?"

"Because I have a feeling she's about to do something really stupid." I said, before I ran to the girls bathroom.

I knocked on the door. "Clary? You in there?"

No answer. I swore quietly and then went into the bathroom where I saw Clary with a razor in her hand which was going for the opposite wrist.

"Clary don't! Don't cut yourself, please?!" I was practically begging her eyes snapped to where I was, next to her, reaching for the razor.

"Why shouldn't I? He didn't care, did he? Groping me tightly, not bothering to ask if I was alright and then called me a bitch. No one cares Jace, maybe I am just a bitch." She replied, and said the last bit quietly, I groaned inwardly, and snatched it off her.

"You are not a bitch Clary, you're beautiful, Raphael is just a pervert and doesn't care about any girl or they're feelings or if he's hurting them. He's an idiot!" I said, "and I'm flushing this down the toilet, you are beautiful Clary you shouldn't hurt yourself, you don't deserve it!" I went into one of the cubicles and dropped it into the toilet before flushing it, I soon came out.

She looked at me and then ran up to me and hugged me, I shushed her, "it's okay, it's okay, I'm here." I whispered and she dug her head into my chest, and I kissed her hair.

"Thank you." She whispered, hugging me even tighter, I smiled as I pulled away and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome, but please don't try to hurt yourself again okay? If you ever want to do it again come to me and we'll talk okay, come to me or Izzy or any of your friends, but please please don't do it again, you're stronger than that, I know you are." I whispered.

She kissed my cheek and nodded, replying, "I promise, you're an amazing friend, you know that, despite you standing me up on our 'not so date' date, but I don't care about that anymore." She said, smiling. "I'm just glad you're here for me when I need you." She whispered.

"Always." I whispered.

I got my things out of my locker, now it was the end of the day, and went to Clary's locker, she was talking to Sebastian. I asked,

"You want a ride home?" She smiled but shook her head,

"That's really sweet but Seb-" she got cut off by Sebastian,

"Actually Clary, I have extra things to do before I leave so I can't drop you home." He said.

"Oh." She replied, then turned to me, "in that case then, would you mind dropping me home?" She asked.

"Not at all, let's go." She nodded, and put her backpack on one shoulder and started walking beside me, before we got into my car.

As I drove home, in a comfortable silence with Clary, I decided to break it,

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, she giggled,

"You just did." She replied, then stopped, "sorry, go on."

"I was wondering, as the film 'the fault in our stars' is coming out, I would want to see it, would you want to come with me to see it?" She didn't answer straight away, but from the corner of my eye I could see she was smiling, ear to ear and then replied,

"I'd love to, I've read the book, though I'll probably cry." She admitted.

"Don't worry." I said, "I'll comfort you if you do." As I said this the car came to a stop at her house.

She smiled at me, "thank you for the ride, and the movie? It's a date." She replied, as she got out the car before she said,

"do you want to come inside for a bit? You don't have to, but I could really use the company and right now Simon and Maia aren't the best people, they'd probably rather spend time with their boyfriend/girlfriend."

I smiled, though on the inside I was smirking, "sure, I'd love to."

"Great!" She squealed, I chuckled to myself, "sorry." She giggled,

"No worries, let's go." I said, before pulling on the break and getting out of the car and walking inside with her, smiling widely on the inside and the outside.

She walked inside before looking at me, "So, what do you want to do?" She asked,

"We could watch a movie?" I suggested, she nodded,

"Okay, I only have soppy movies mostly, so we could watch, 'The Notebook'?" She suggested. I nodded and so we decided to watch that.

Half way through the movie, Clary's head moved to lean on my should as I had my arm around the couch, I looked down at her face and stroked her hair.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked,

"Because you're beautiful." I said, she looked up at me,smiling, I smiled back and before you know it I was leaning in, and so was she.

That's when the door clicked open...

A/N: I felt like being gonna be evil again and leave you hanging for two reasons 1. My phone was about to run out of charge since I write this fanfic on my phone and 2. I kinda just felt like that, but I'm not gonna be updating until tomorrow.