Chapter 2 Simon

A/N: hope you're enjoying it so far and don't forget to Vote and comment! Also I forgot to say this is all human and there will be more characters from the series coming, I just haven't worked out who's who. And if this starts to not make sense please tell me since I kinda just write and make a plot and write as it comes into my head, it's weird I know but it's the way I roll? Anyway enjoy! And read the authors note at the bottom well the 'ps' bit at least, it's important and to do with my grammar of writing 'mom' and 'mum' so yeah!

Clary's POV

I walked with Sebastian to where I got my schedule for classes, then he said,

"I better get going, but I'll see you when I can yeah?" I nodded, and went to my first class. History.

When I got there I was introduced to the whole class.

"Class this is Clarissa Fray, she's new here, Clarissa why don't you tell us about yourself?" The teacher asked.

"Well I'm 16 almost 17, I transferred here for a number of reasons, mostly because so I could have a fresh start." I explained.

"Okay, and Clarissa, is there any other name you liked to be called? Just so I can put in my register." I nodded,

"Clary." I said. The teacher nodded,

"Okay Clary, take a seat next to Simon Lewis and we can get started!" The teacher said, and pointed over to where this Simon Lewis was.

Once I got to my place I sat down. The first thing Simon did was smile,

"Clary. Nice name." He said, I smiled back,

"Thanks, so what's the teacher's name I never did catch it?" I asked.

"Mr. Robinson." He replied, I nodded and smiled to myself.

As class went on, we had to get into groups of two or three and discuss what the roles were like for women in World War I and II. It was actually fun.

Soon class finished and Simon asked,

"Do you want to sit with me and a couple of other people at lunch?" I smiled, brightly,

"Sure! I'd love to, I'll see you at lunch then." I got up and left the class, to go to my next class.

As I was walking I started day dreaming not paying attention to anything until I bumped into someone and dropped my books. I looked up, as I went down to pick up my books, when I saw who was in front of me.

Golden eyes. Blond hair.

Jace Wayland.

Oh god. Oh no. This is bad, this is very bad, and before you know it, I was stuttering,

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He took some of my books and gave them to me,

"Don't worry about it. Clary, right?" I nodded.

"How did yo-" I cut myself off when I remembered my brother saying that Jace was his best friend, "oh right, my brother..." He smiled again, when someone pulled me up, I turned to look at him. And by him I mean Sebastian.

"Seb, I just bumped into him!" He sighed,

"I told you to stay away Clary, why can't you understand that?" I glared at him,

"I do Seb, I do and you know what? You can't tell me what to do! Brother or not, I bumped into him, nothing more nothing less so leave it!" As his hand was around my arm, I wiggled out of his grip and turned away from him.

When I looked back, Jace had his arm around a girl with long black hair. I sighed shaking my head.

Heart-throb. Heartbreaker. Yeah, no wonder Sebastian warned me about him.

I walked to my next class trying to forget about what happened five minutes or so before.

Next up, English, well at least it was something I liked.

Once again I was introduced to the class, by the English teacher, and she told me — once I was finished introducing myself— to sit down next to... Oh no. Yeah, you guessed it, Jace Wayland.

I sighed and sat down next to him. There was a girl beside him, that was—needless to say—all over him, they were kissing before the teacher, shouted at them and told the girl—Aline I think it was— to sit at the back of the class, she huffed and glared at me before getting up and sitting at the back of the class.

As class went on, Miss Penthallow, was talking about, how we would—in pairs—re-enact one scene from the book— or rather play— we were about to study, and before you say, no it wasn't Romeo and Juliet, thank goodness — well we were studying it, but we were also were about to start studying a different play— because we were going to act out a scene from 'an inspector calls'.

And because there was no Aline, guess who I was paired up with? Yeah... Jace.

'So much for "stay away from him clary, he's a heartbreaker."' I thought, as I grabbed my copy of 'an inspector calls' and decided with Jace what scene to do.

"So..." Jace started, "what scene should we do?" He asked, smiling a smile that I would never in a million years forget, because it was perfect. Just perfect.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it!

Ps. If I accidentally spell 'mom', 'mum', it's cause I'm English and I don't say 'mom' though my family is Scottish and they say 'mam' so yeah! Woo! Peace out people and keep following, favouriting and reviewing, love you guys!

Oh and I mentioned these two plays because I'm studying them in English or at least I'm studying one of them (R&J) and told to read the other over the summer, even though I've already read it before some of the others in my class ('an inspector calls') just in case anyone was wondering why I chose to put those two in.