Introduction

So let me introduce myself my name is Y/N. I am 18 years old I have Y/HC hair. I have Y/EC eyes I get my eye colour from my mam. I also love to listen to music by Demi, Ed sheeran, Tori Kelly, Bea Miller, Shawn Mendes etc there are more but I can't name them all but my most favourite is Fifth Harmony like please they are the best out of the lot. I also live alone in a big house because my mam and dad left me alone at the age of 16 all because that one night.

Flashback.

"So what do you have planned for tonight" My uncle said. "Well first we go for a game of pool my treat then something to eat then funder land and home" I said to him. "Ok" He said. We where about half way home at this point and I bumpted in Sarah my crush and her boyfriend Dylan. They were both high on weed and he took out his anger on my because me and her had grown close to each other "Leave me and Sarah alone and find someone else to crush on" Dylan said. My uncle went to hit Dylan because he was making a scene and he tried to hit but Dylan and Sarah ran away. Some woman came out and rang the police, once they arrived they got our side of the story and the fucked up part is that my uncle went to jail instead of the bastard Dylan. My family were called and came to see me but instead of them asking how I was all the said was. "How could you let this happen it's all your fault" My mam said. Then my dad spoke up and said "You are after ruining this family you a disgrace for letting him go to jail" He said. "I tried to tell them it wasn't his fault there's not much more that I can do" After all that they changed how they acted around me and time would only tell how long it would be until they left me. When I left the police station and got home I went to bed the next morning I went to get up for school to see a note from my Mam saying she was leaving I was now alone.

End of flashback

As I was pulled back to real life I was crying so hard I was like a river.