Chapter 19

Heeyoung 's POV.

"Urm... yeah." I answered his question.

"Which subject would you like to start with?" I asked him.

"Heeyoung-ah, can we not do our work first. Can we have a small talk first?" Taehyung said as he turned towards him. I looked at him with a nod and a smile.

"No, it's just that now you're my girlfriend but we're still feeling awkward towards each other," he said while placing his both hands on mine.

My heart was beating damn fast that it would pop out of nowhere from my body. Shly, I looked down and thought for awhile. His right... but I haven't had gotten any deep feelings for him though...

Having the courage to tell him that is tough. I don't want to spoil the moment and atmosphere but I couldn't lie right? Because honesty is the best policy. ( A/N: oml lmao wth am I doing with my life man. )

"Taehyung, I believe that love and time will make our relationship better and deeper!" I lied while looking into his eyes.

"Heeyoung, I love you," he said and leaned in.

I closed my eyes at the thought of that he would probably kiss me but I was totally wrong and I regretted it.

"HAHAHAH OH MY GOD! You thought I was gonna kiss you?" Taehyung wailed while running to his bed and hid under his blanket.

I zipped my pencil case to pretend that I zipped my bag. I walked towards his bedroom's door and simply just twisted the knob and said, "bye alien."

After that, I quickly ran to hide under his bed so surprise him. I heard him got out of his bed and said, "Heeyoung you really left?"

I kept quiet. I was about to move out when I thought my head was fully out already. I raised my head slightly higher and banged onto the material that was under the bed.

"OUCH!" I let out a loud groan, urgh I failed again I thought to myself. Why am I such a failure in my life?

I got up and got pulled by Taehyung to his living room. Then he went somewhere and came back with an ice pack. I stared at him. Is this perhaps for me?

"What? I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that. I'm shy." he said while he playfully hit on the spot I banged my head.

"Yah!" I yelled at him and smiled.

Just then, we could hear the door knob twisting, indicating that someone is back. Both of us looked at the door direction. A man wearing suit just walked in which I assume is Taehyung 's father.

"Good afternoon, Mr Kim." I quickly stood up and bowed to him.

"Hello, you are?" he asked.

Jung Heeyoung." I said and he looked into my eyes and I had this weird feelings.

"Taehyung, can I speak to you?" Mr Kim asked and they went into the kitchen to have a small talk between both of them. I continued placing the ice pack on my head.

Taehyung 's POV.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Whats the relationship between you and that girl?" he asked, his finger slightly pointing towards her.

I looked at Heeyoung and smiled at how idiotic she is in a cute way. I looked back at him, "she's my girlfriend."

He put two fingers on his temples and slightly rubbed them in circulation. "Taehyung, I'm sorry if I'm saying this a little late ... but my business work partner has a daughter who studies exactly at your school. And I've had arranged a date for both of you to meet." he said while placing his hands, now, on my shoulders.