Chapter 11

Heeyoung's POV

I went in my room and locked the door. Okay firstly, what have I ever done to deserve this type of treatment? Am I just not that good enough?

Just then someone knocked the door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted.

I didn't want anybody to see me at the state like this.

"It's your brother." Hoseok said.

"Come in then." I said since I haven't seen him in a long time.

I walked up to the door, unlock it and open it for him. I closed the door and sat back on the bed.

"How's life? You okay?" Hi seok asked.

I didn't know why tears were starting to flow down. I felt touch. At least someone in this cruel society care for me. And that's my one and only sibling.

"Hoseok...." I hugged him and cried.

We stayed like that for like 2 minutes.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. My eyes were swollen and red already.

"Yah, do you want to eat anything?" he asked. I didn't want to.

I just stood up and wanted to walk towards the toilet.
"Yah!" He called out to me and grabbed the wrist that I cutted. Ouch.

"Ow..." I pulled back my wrist and hid it behind my back.

"Why is it pain?"at first he said it politely.

"Why is it pain?!" it slowly became a yell.

He stormed towards me and pulled my hand out with his full force. Omg fcuk him man.

It isn't fully healed yet. And it is;not a trend but an addiction. He pulled up my sweater's sleeves.

"What?!" He got to shocked I guess.

"Hoseok... I—"

"Why did you do such a stupid things?"

"I—"

" YOU ARE SO DUMB WHY DID YOU HURT YOURSELF?!"

I tried to explain but he wouldn't want to let me. Why did I hurt myself? Why?

Because no one was there to comfort me when I was down. No one was there when I need a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on. No one was there. No one. Even you, Hoseok.

"Aish... sorry. Sorry for shouting,"

He walked towards my table where there is a small first aid box. He brought it to me and applied some cream on my cuts and bandaged it.

"Heeyoung, I know I've been a bad brother from the beginning but I will definitely assure you that from now on, I'll be there for you when you need me okay?" He assured me.

I gave him a slight smile and nodded. Then we had a friendly siblings hug. We stayed for a moment.

"JUNG HEEYOUNG GET DOWN NOW!" I heard dad shouted from below. I looked at Hoseok and he nodded at me. Then we went down together.

"What?" I asked him also staying a distance away from him.

"I've already informed the school that you will be excused from school to be at home to study. I also have hired Auntie Hwang to be cooking your meals at home. You're NOT allowed to go out. Only after this week." he said, satisfied.

"Oh right, study hard for your year ends if you score well I will be able to send you to Harvard University. That's all." He added.

I looked at Hoseok. He looked at me before he spoke.

"Isn't it too unfair dad? Heeyoung is a teenager and soon to be adult. She can take care of herself. Why are you caring about her so much?" Hoseok said in one breath.

He was getting louder and louder with each word he spoke. Great.

"Jung Hoseok. Mind your own business." That was the last sentence that dad said before he walked out of the house and went to work.

Right what he only care is about money.

Hoseok 's POV

I saw Heeyoung sighed and walked up to her room. I looked at her and walked back to my room. I took out my phone from my pocket and went in the group chat.

funz boy 🤘🏻

me: can I ask y'all for a favour?

rapdad: yes my sunshine?

eateomma: namjoon are you cheating on me??

rapdad: hobi why aren't you typing it???

rapdad: HOBI HOBI!

kookie: yes bro

eateomma: at your service my dear son

chimdoggie: I still have my 6 packs I'm sure

eateomma: Jimin, we're not talking about that.

givemesomesugar: guys let hoseok talk.

me: can you guys skip school for the next whole week to accompany my sister ? I will be skipping too.

chimdoggie: where's my alien

eateomma: jimin please focus

kookie: sure sure man.

rapdad: sure son

givemesomesugar: oka

eateomma: yes

chimdoggie: okay

kookie: btw alien is in camp you dumbass jimin

❥a/n; god someone help me HAHAHAHA

edited on: 07/01/17