Chapter 14

I died?... Roses? I continued listening to their conversation.

"I really hope Heeyoung could be here with us. I want to clarify things with her." Taehyung continued.

Clarify? What things? What exactly happened to me? Why can't they feel my presence.

Suddenly, I was choking on air and I couldn't breath properly. My hands went through my grass hair while I screamed.

"AHHH!" I fell out of my chair while my leg lifted and hit underneath the table, panting hardly.

It was just a dream. Dream. I didn't die. I'm still alive. But the thought of Taehyung and Soohyun were together bothered me.

I heard footsteps running up the staircase, ahh. Must be my scream that startled them.

As expected, Hoseok opened the door first and entered followed by the rest.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Hoseok asked as he stroke my hair down.

"Just a dream." I answered him.

He lend me his hand for me to stand up. I stood up and brushed off the dirts on my shirt and pant. I mouthed a 'thankyou' to him and he mouthed back 'welcome'.

I looked at the clock on my side table beside my bed. 7:34am. Because I was too used to waking up early for school and now having thought of not stepping out of the house until this week ends? Suspended from school more like grounded from the world.

I washed up and headed downstairs and joined them for breakfast. Nomnom. Pancake with syrup and a glass of milk. Healthy aye.

I sat opposite Jungkook. He was kind of staring into space. I waved my hands a multiple times in front him but he still didn't respond. Then, Hoseok mouthed 'leave it to me' to me.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" He whisper-yelled into his ears.

Jeon Jungkook. Nice name he have got there. He got startled and started eating with his head down. I smiled at his foolishness.

After breakfast, we cleaned and decided to watch The Ring. Japanese version. You know the sadako crawling out of the television. Ya ya.

The couch only allow 4 people to sit. But we ended up squeezing each other. Namjoon sat on the left side followed by Jungkook followed by Yoongi followed by me then Hoseok then Seokjin.

As soon as the movie started, I found myself clutching onto Yoongi's shirt.

➳the movie went on

Yoongi's POV

From the start of the movie, Heeyoung was clutching onto my shirt. Hugging onto a sofa pillow hiding hee beautiful eyes behind a soft toy every time a scary scene appears.

She's just so cute. Cute. Having the thought of her as my best friend's younger sister.

When the movie ended, everyone led out a sigh of relief as the movie has ended. It was a scary one although I'm "old" already.

I looked at Heeyoung and tried to show eye signals about Heeyoung to Hoseok. But it seems like he can't see it.

I have no choice but to open my mouth and tell her that the movie has ended.

" Heeyoung, the movie ended already."

She slowly raise her head and uncover her hands which was placed on her face the whole time.

She looked at of all us before getting up. "HAHAHAHA how's the movie guys," she asked suddenly.

Cute.