Chapter 18

( A/N: IF ANY OF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS BABY TAEHYUNG 'S PHOTO ITS UP THERE HE'S SUCH A CUTIE OML. )

Heeyoung's POV.

Because he snatched away my book, our faces were facing each other. Oh my god, intense situation. I blinked a few times before snatching back my book.

"Give it back to me!" I scoffed at him while trying to reach it from he's height.

You know how exactly annoying it is when people indirectly make fun of your height. HAHHAHAH.

I kept jumping but to no avail. Forget it Heeyoung, it's just a book. I straighten by uniform and went back to the seat I was sitting earlier on. Just then he pulled something out from the book.

" Yah, what's this? " he asked while I turned around to look at his direction since he was still standing up.

I gasped as I snatched the photograph from him. " Its just a... photo I used as a bookmark. " I lied.

" Ani, there were many holes and ' x 's on the man face. How come the woman's face is being cutted out and only the children's face are fine. " I started to remember what happened in the past. Those memories.

With hot tears threatening to fall, I explained, " ever since I came back from overseas, my parents fight everyday. Just then there was this day my dad told me they divorced and wanted me to do well in my studies. I was so stressed that I had to do something about it. I started cutting... that day when Soohyun and her friends started threatening me, I got so disturbed I almost could kill them. And all that time no one understands me. During camp, I had to endure the hates from you and Soohyun. I'm so broken that I can feel it. I mean, physically feel it. This is so much more than  being sad now. This is affecting my whole body. "

Taehyung put the book down and started walking towards me. He stared me into my eyes and wiped my tears with his thumb.

I slightly smiled as I continued, " then after awhile, Hoseok woke up my dad and he apologized to me on how mean he was to me last time. "

" Actually, other than me, cutting myself and killing my lungs, that time we had an examination and I got the third place, he kicked me out of the house. Hahahaha. " I added while he was attentively listening.

--

Taehyung 's POV.

I have no idea. I actually thought I just liked her for fun. But the way she looks at me while she was telling me her story, it makes me feel like I had to protect her and all.

" Jung Hee Young, since I told you I liked you just now, be my girlfriend? " I asked while I turned her body towards me.

Holyshit though I have no idea why I did oml, what have you done Kim Tae Hyung. Whats wrong with you. Yah!

" Yahh, what's is this... " she said while she removed my hands from her shoulders.

" Fine then, you won't have a prom partner and embarrass yourself. Should I go with Soo Hyun? " I threateningly said as I looked away.