"Hey! I know that book" I tell him sitting across from him.

"You do? How?" He asks flipping absently through the pages.

"I used to read some of the stories to Emma....." I say about to say more before Emma walks over.

"Come on kid, bed time" She says. Henry winks at me and walks away with the book. I look at him oddly.

"Come on Charlie, it's getting pretty late" Dad says walking over to me. I laugh.

"I'm 15 years old, I think I'll be ok"

"I know, but even teen's need sleep" He says chuckling.

"Techinally I'm 46, and...I can't sleep" I mumble looking up into his eyes.

"Why not?" He asks pain in his face at being reminded of my true age.

"The nightmares....from the sleeping curse, and from being on Neverland for so long..." I whisper.

"I'll light a candle" He says with a soft smile.

"You remember?" I ask smiling.

"Of course I do" He says smiling back.

"And we'll have to find you some real clothes, but in the morning" He says as I stand up.

"One second" I tell him and walk over to Hook and Neal.

"Thank you for the coat" I whisper and hand it back to him.

--------------------

I wake up, well not really, I would need sleep for that,.

"Here, I found you some clothes" My Mom says handing me a bunch of clothes.

"Thanks" I say with a smile as I sit up from the odd lumpy thing I slept on last night. A couch I think?

"We'll be down at Granny's" Dad says and I watch them walk out the door.

I dress quickly in the short black dress and odd top thingy.

I also put on shoes....I haven't worn shoes in years.

I wear black, converse, an odd and unsual thing and walk out of the door.

I hear a scream and run down the black road to the source.

"What happened?" I ask kneeling down next to a human sized blue fairy.

"She's gone" Dad whispers quietly. I examine her fallen body.

"This....this was magic...dark magic, Pan's shadow" I tell them standing up.

"We'll get the candle from the ship" Neal says and Hooks nods following him.

I watch as Regina and Henry come running over. Something seems off about Henry...

"If Pan's behind this then we have to asume he's after Henry, and Charlie" Emma says.

"I'll take them to my vault" Regina says.