Chapter 11

Peter smiled as he watched her sleep. She was always so beautiful when she slept. Peter couldn't help but smile. But somthing was off about her sleeping today...She wasn't smiling like she normally would...and her breathing was shallower.

"Charlie...." Peter says lightly shaking her. She doesn't stir or even breathe diffirently.

"Charlie?!" Peter says shaking her more violently. She still didn't move.

"Jack!" Peter shouts angrily running his hands through his hair. He couldn't loose her...he couldn't.

"Peter what is it?" Jack asked climbing up the ladder to Peter's Tree House.

"Somthings wrong with her..." Peter mumbles quietly. Jack quickly walked over and examined her. Her lips we're turning black...

"Did she play your flute?" Jack asks.

"She might have" Peter says recalling her taking his flute so she could make some weird spell Peter never heard of.

"She is infused with light magic and only light magic...playing your flute which is made of the darkest magic there is...It counter acted with her regular magic...I don't know what it did but I guess it put her in a coma of sorts." Jack explained looking up at Peter.

"Great...." Peter grumbled. He might as well could of killed her himself.

"Well how do I fix it?" Peter asks quickly.

"I don't know...you need powerful light magic to fix somthing like this..." Jack whispers.

"Get me Felix!" Peter shouts angrily as Jack scurries down the ladder. Peter sat at her bedside and gently stroked her blond hair.

"You called?" Felix asks leaning on his staff.

"I need somthing...a magical item...something that can heal her" Peter says gently brushing her cheek.

"Use a Tiger Lily, the rare flower can heal almost anything..." Felix says simple. Peter mentally swears at himself.

"Of course..." He grumbles and places a light kiss on the girls forehead.

"You must care deeply for the girl...I've never seen you with so much...affection" Felix says wrinkeling his nose at Peters light kiss.

"She's special" Peter says growling at Felix.

"Alright Pan, just don't get to caught up with her" Felix mumbles setting his staff down and sitting on Charlies bedside.

"What are you doing?" Peter asks looking at her and Felix as if Felix was about to leap out and attack her any second.

"I assumed you would want me to look after her while you got the Tiger Lily" Felix says looking at Peter curiously.

"Oh, right of course" Peter says getting up and flying out the window going towards the darkest deepest part of Neverland.

Peter looked everywhere in the forest for the flower but he couldn't find it.

"Looking for somthing Pan?" His voice said. Peter gritted his teeth and turned around.

"Need somthing Captian?" Peter asked.

"I actually thought you might need something" Hook said pulling out a Tigerlily behind his back.

"Want do you want for it?" Peter asked quickly. He needed to hurry or the darkness would over take his innocent princess.

"I want off this island" Hook says simply with his classic smirk.

"I'm afraid I can't do that for you captain..." Peter says with his own smirk snapping his fingers and the flower instantly appeared in Peters own hand.