Chapter 23

Peter was excited. He would get his Neverland, and his girl...he felt odd being in Henry's body though, seeing as Charlie was taller then him like this. But soon he'd have his body back and everything would be fine...he hoped

Charlie's POV

I watched from the ship as we came down to the strange land, strange to me...to everyone else it was home.
Everyone clapped and cheered as everyone exited the ship. Hook held my hand and waist as he helped me down the ship.

The cheers and everyones shouting stopped imediately as I cautious walked slowly down fro the ship an onto the land.

"Hello everyone" I said smiling.

"Princess Charlotte? Can it really be you? We thought you were dead?!" Multiple shouts came from all different directions.

"When the curse hit I was sent to Neverland, but i'm here now" I announced with an uneasy sigh. It was quiet for only a few more moments until everyone surrounded me trying to hug and talk to me.

"Aye, give the girl her space, she's been through hell and back and needs rest" Hook said trying to push people back.

"It's alright Capatin I'm fine" I whisper as I greet as many people as I can.

Everyone was glad I was back but this land was confusing...there were odd tree with wires attached tot hem pokeing out of the ground and weird mechinical monsters everywhere.

"Kilian...what are all of these....weird thing?" I whisper in Hook's ear.

"Oh right, I'm not well versred in this worlds odd magic...but you'll get used to it, eventually" Hook whispers back.

I nod continuing to look around at the strange new land.

I watch as Felix is dragged off to who knows where...and we all enter an odd looking shop.

"Who is Mr. Gold?" I ask as we enter the shop.

"That would be me" Rumple says dressed in his suit.

"Oh, right your cursed self" I mumble to myself looking around.

"Come on, why don't we go to Granny's" Hook says steering me out of the shop and to a weird dining room looking place.

"Hey you two" Neal says sitting on the other side of me.

"Hello, so um,....I don't understand this place" I whisper blushing as I watch people eating and drinking.

"This here is where you order food that Granny and Ruby cook" Neal explains.

"Here, try this" Granny says setting an odd looking, thing in front of me.

"What is it exactally?" I ask eyeing it suspiciously.

"It's a Grilled Cheese" Granny says looking at me oddly. I shiver my bare arms and feet getting goose bumps.

"Here, you can wear my jacket until we can find you some clothes" Hook says drapping his large cloak over my shoulders.

"I think I'll go eat with Henry, you know Aunt Nephew bonding" I mumble grabbing the odd food and walking over to where Henry sat looking at.