Chapter 3

Did Peter feel bad? He wasn't sure...He thought the girl was cute and funny sure, but he needed the girl. She was obviously weilding magic. Powerful magic, magic so powerful that she didn't even relise it was her doing the magic. She could be useful to Peter...and rather amusing to play around and mess with.
So Peter decieded she would stay by him, so perhaps he could use her magic...among other things.

The girl was upset to say the least. She was furious with him, the boy she thought would be her friend, was now keeping her hostage as she liked to put it. Although Peter thought otherwise.

--------------------------------

Girl's POV

"What I don't understand is why you can't just let me go! What if I have a family...or brothers and sisters...what if they need me?" I ask holding back my hateful tears towards the niave pancake.

"Well then, too bad because your mine now" He says grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to camp.

"Why?! What do you need me for?!" I shout trying to pull my wrist back.

"Your valuable..." Was all he said.

"I'm not valueable! I can't even remember my name! How could I possibly be valuable..." I asked.

"How about we play a game...to prove your value" He says tossing me on the ground in the middle of the campsite.

"Tie her to the tree!" Pancake shouts. Felix and Jack grab my wrists, pulling me to the tree and tieing my hands behind it.

"The game is simple. Stop the arrow." Peter says with a devilish grin on his face. Another Lost boy with a cross boy stands 10ft away from me.

"What will this prove?!" I shout pulling at my wrists.

"Everything" He says simply.

"Please...don't do this" I beg, looking at Peter and the lost boy, begging silently for my life.

"When ever you want Oliver" Peter say.

My breathing increases, my heart is pounding so hard I fear it will pop out of my chest. The trigger is pulled and I close my eyes, waiting for death. But it doesn't happen.

I slowly open my eyes and see the arrow floating inches in front of me, glowing a faint white.

"A...am i doing that?" I ask looking at the arrow.

"Yes, you are" Peter says smiling.

"See, your value able, I need you Princess" He says with a cocky grin on his face.

"I wanna go home Peter..." I say quietly.

"Says the girl who can't even remember her home" He spits.

"Stop!" I shout and the arrow goes zooming towards Peter. Right before it hits him he catches it.

"You're lucky" He says snapping the arrow.

"Untie her" He commands.

"No! No don't touch me!" I yell. A white light shoots from my body and hits the lost boys, and Peter. Peter doesn't move but the lost boys all fall to the gound.

"Your even more powerful then I thought..." He mumbles.

My hands are set free and I take off running into the forest. I run as fast and as far as my legs will carry me. I run to the shore, where I collapse and start crying.

Magic? I...I can't be magic.

"Save the Princess!"

"Stop!" I shout holding my ears. My head throbbing in pain at its attempt to try and remember.