Chapter 16

Peter was happy to say the least. He had just about everything he wanted. Even if he forced Charlie to be here. Soon enough the boy would be his. Along with Charlie...but would he be able to do what he had to? Would he be capable of crushing her heart?

-----------------

Charlie's POV

I was Pan's slave to say the least. But I mainly was the guard of the island.

I was wandering around as usual on the island. It was night but Peter didn't want me around the camp. Who knows why but I try not to cross him anymore.

I watched from the bushes as a boy and two grown adults fell through a portal onto the island.

"Charlie, you shouldn't be here, seeing this" Felix tells me watching.

"Let me guess, Pan doesn't want me to see any of this?"

Felix nodded and grabbed my arm dragging me away.

"Now stay here" Felix ordered. I rolled my eyes and sat down crossing my arms.

"I'm not a dog you know" I snapped at him.

"And yet you obey me"

"Because I have no choice" I say quietly as Felix walks away.

I go over my weapons, I was equipped with a bow and arrow and a sword. Not much but enough to protect myself.

"You alright?"

I turned around and saw...

"Peter? What are you wearing?" I asked seeing him dressed like a lost boy.

"My costume of course" He says smirking.

"To trap the boy I'm guessing" I say with a heavy sigh.

"Exactally, I'm just here to be sure you wouldn't get in my way" He explains pacing around me.

"Wouldn't dream of it" I whisper.

"Good" He says and dissappears.

--------------

I heard rusteling in the woods, down where the boy and two people made camp. I turned to look but was thrown up against a tree.

"Where's Henry" A familar voice growled.

"Who?" I coughed out.

"My grandson" He says his voice and grip getting tighter.

"I....Don't know....what you're talking about" I cough seeing stars. I'm thrown back and get up hitting my head pretty hard.

"Who are you?!" He shouts at me.

"Thats none of your concern" I growl getting up and grabbing my sword.

"You might wanna put that away deary, wouldn't want to hurt yourself now would we?" He says conjuring up a fire ball.

"You're the one who will be hurt" I growl back aiming an arrow at his heart with my bow and arrow. Before I can fire it he dissappears. He seemed so familar but...I couldn't remember.