Chapter 10

Peter couldn't help but smile and laugh at the idea of Charlie seeing through his trap. She was so smart, she saw through both of his traps. And the idea of thinking she was in control of his little game amused Peter. She was too cute for her own good, Peter thought.

It had been at least 3 hours since he had been trapped with his own trap. It was a nice for Peter to think about a girl he didn't ALWAYS have to protect, all of those other girls were always calling for help and were so needy, now Peter could take care of someone who could take care of themselves, and seemed like a lot more fun then any other girl he met.

As the squid ink wore off Peter stood up right and streached, then he stepped right into Charlie's protection bubble. Peter swore as he was hit with the magic and forced to stay in the center of the circle. He would have to stay in the bubble. He rolled his eyes thinking of how long he would have to stay here.

Charlie was more powerful then she knew, which ment Peter would more then likely have to spend another 2 hours in the bubble.

Peter swore again at the thought of being trapped by a girl and starting thinking of all the ways he would get her back. Peter was amused, and entertained at the thought. He would get her back.

While Peter was in his own world thinking of Charlie, Charlie was adding the finishing touches to her location potion.

Her teacher Rumplestilskin, taught her how to improvise magic, which she was doing on one of her favorite poitions, the locator spell. She added a few tweks to it and it became a locator spell, telling a person where the object was made. Which she was going to preform on Pan's pipes to get her back to camp and pass the stupid test. There was one problem...she needed something from Peter, she had everything else the Root, neverberries, now all she needed was a hair of the creator.

Charlie's POV

I mentally cursed myself for forgetting a key indrigent, I needed somthing from the creator of the pipes. Hair, spit, blood,...somthing.

I could still teleport, Peter just blocked off the camp from my teleportation abilites. I groaned and hid the rest of my potion I had finished and the pipes.

I used my magic, a puff of white fog fell over me and I was teleported to Peter. I looked and saw him meditating in the protection spell I left him in.

"If you can't tell i'm busy at the moment" He said with closed eyes.

"Oh Peter, you wont even spare a moment for a kiss?" I ask walking to the edge of the bubble.

"Now you want a kiss, when I can kiss you properly?" He says opening one eye and smirking.

"Yes I do, actually" I say smiling.

"Undo this protection spell and I might consider it" He says closing his eye again.

"Peter please, give me at least a chance at passing this test" I say with a fake pout.

"Come on Charlie, we both know you want somthing now what is it?" He asks sounding bored.

"I honestly want a real kiss, your the first kiss i've had since...since what happened to my family and I don't know...I want to be kissed properly" I mumble playing with my fingers, some of it being half true.

"I can see why, you've had one taste of me and now you can't get enough" He says opening his eyes and smirking at me.

"Peter!" I say scolding him and crossing my arms.

"I'll give you a proper kiss if you take down the spell" He says crossing his arms.

"How do I know you don't have more squid ink in your mouth?" I ask suspiciously.

"Sweetheart, please I may not be the best behaved boy, but I wouldn't lie to you about a kiss" He says sincerly. I sigh and wave my hand over the spell, it dissappearing instantly.

He grins and stand up and walks over to me.

"Spit out the ink first" He says playfully rolling his eyes. I roll mine and spit out the wad of ink.

"Good, now let me show you a real kiss" He whispers and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my fingers around his neck and play with the back of his hair. He closes his eyes and so do I. I feel fire roar inside me as he kisses me. His lips are so soft and warm against mine.

After the sweet gentle kiss, we both take a breath and switch sides as he kisses me again, harder and more eager. Finally we stop and I just stare into his forest green eyes thinking.

"Your so perfect" He whispers tucking a stray hair behind my ear, and lightly brushing my cheek.

"Peter, no ones perfect" I whisper back slightly leaning against his hand.

"If anyone is perfect you certainly are." He whispers back. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I guess I'll see you in camp" I whisper back and teleport back to my potions. I poor my potion over the pipes and start to play them, but then I stop.

"The pipes don't work" I say. I play them but no sound comes out. Then it starts to glow...

"I don't get it...why can't I hear it?!" I groan as i follow the pipes back to camp.

I walk until an hour or so before dawn when I finally make it back to camp. When I do everyone claps and Peter walks over with the dagger I took from him in his hands...I must've dropped it when I went back for that kiss.

"Charlie Pan, I her by dub you the first, Lost Girl" He says tapping the flat side of the blade to my shoulders and top of my head.

"Thanks" I say in a yawn, almost fainting in the process. Peter grabs his Pipes.

"We'll celebrate later tonight, after you get some rest." He says. I nod and take a step towards the tree house, almost falling in the process.

Peter gives me a soft smile and picks me up, flying me through the window and into bed, after changing my clothes.

"Peter?" I ask weakly.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you say Charlie Pan, you know my last name is Charming" I say struggleing to stay concious.

"Because, I consider you mine now" He whispers and places a kiss on my forehead. I smile and give into the sleep like death.

Little did I know how close I came to death that night.