Chapter 17

Peter was worried. Charlie's family was here, and he knew that they all cared about her, especially that pirate. Peter secretly, well not so secreatly hated him.

Peter had to keep Charlie convinced that her family didn't care about her, so she would stay here with him.

Peter felt guilty of course, but he couldn't loose her.

--------------------

Charlie's POV

I wandered around the island as usual until I felt a blade against my throat.

"Nice to see you Tink" I say softly.

"You work for Pan, I wasted Pixie dust on you" She growls in my ear.

"But we have a common enemy, the evil queen is on this island" I whisper to her. She is about to answer me when I'm wisked away in a cloud of black smoke.

"What did you want Pan, I was in the middle of a very important conversation" I snap.

"Care to play a game with us? We were just about to play target practice." He says guesturing towards Henry.

"I am not going to shoot at him Peter" I say biting my tounge.

He's about to answer when I feel a shiver run up my spine, Hook and the band of misfits I used to call family is looking for me...or rather....Tinkerbell.

"Charlie, sweetheart I wasn't asking you. I was telling you." He says in his dark voice. I glare at him and stand against the tree.

"See Henry it's easy, just believe you can and the arrow will go exactally where you want it to" He says and tosses me an apple.

"Wanna take a bite first?" He asks smirking at me.

"I still don't like apples Pan, family thing remember?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Wait...what do you mean it's a family thing?" Henry asks.

I open my mouth to answer when Pan cuts him off.

"Now hold the apple right in front of your heart" He orders me.

"YOu and I both know that if you strike me where my heart should be it won't do you any good" I say empitily.

Peter starts to coat the arrow with dream shade.

"Whats that?" Henry asks.

"Dream shade, a nasty poison"

"If you're aiming at the apple what do you need the posion for?"

"Motivation not to miss" He explains and hands the cross bow to Henry.

"Come on Henry it's exhilerating" He says smirking at me and crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and hold the apple right where my heart should be.

I watch as Henry fire, but not at me, at Peter. I internally sigh as he catches it. I smile as I remember when I tried to do that. Peter makes eye contact with me and smiles as if he is also remembering.

"I'm I finished here? I have things to do" I say tossing him the apple.

"Of course, I'll see you later tonight then" He says dismissing me.

I walk deep into the woods, to my little camping spot, a bit of a ways away from Tink.

"You!"

I turn around and see them all approaching me.

"What do you lot want?" I ask looking at them all with anger in my eyes. They all abandoned me...

"Hook said you would help us" Emma says panting.