Chapter 5

Everything was good. Not special, not horrible but good. Peter was growing fond of the girl who could remember nothing. The girl was doing everything in her power to not fall for Peter. Ever since the almost kiss a week ago, the girl's been trying everything she could to stay away from Peter. Peter didn't know if he loved her yet, but he cared for her very deeply. So deep...he would do everything in his power to keep her with him.

                                                                                          Girl's POV

"Emma! Emma I'm sorry!" I shouted tears in my eyes. Infront of me stood a teenage version of Emma.
"You ruined my life! I could of had a home! You left me here, alone! and then you cursed me so I'd never have one!" She shouted.
"Emma, please forgive me..." I beg tears filling my eyes.
"How can I! You ruined my life! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!! She screamed.
"No! Emma come back!!" I shout chasing her.

"Princess! Wake up!"

My eyes imediately open up to see Peter looking over me anciously.

"Are you ok? Your shakeing" Peter said leaning on his side and picking up my right hand and placing it to his lips for a single kiss.

"I...I'm fine" I stuttered. The same dream every night for a week, you would think I would be used to it by now.

"Is it the dream again?" He asks tracing my hand with his thumb.

"Y...yeah" I say biting my lip to stop me from crying.

"Shh, its alright...everything is fine..." He whispers.

"It's horrible...she hates me" I say being unable to control my tears. I end up quietly sobbing as Peter holds me to his chest.

"She doesn't hate you Princess, no one could hate you" He whispers as he softly stroakes my hair.

"I hate me" I say inbetween sobs.

"Don't, your absolutely perfect love..." He whispers.

"I...I can't....I...I just" I couldn't speak. It hurt too much to think of what I did to my sister.

"Shh, you don't have to explain yourself not to me anyways. Come on, I'll walk you to the spring alright?" he said holding me at arms length.

I nodded wiping at my tears. He helped me out of bed and down to the spring before anyone woke up.

"Will you be alright by yourself? I have to take care of somthing" He says once we reach the spring.

"I'll be fine...but what are you going to do?" I ask.

"Just...going to meet an old friend, I'll come for you once I've finished, I should be too long" He says.

"Ok...I'll see you later then" I mumble. He places a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll be back I promise" He whispers. I nod and watch as he dissappears in thin air. I hold my cheek and smile as I undress and step into the warm spring water. I stay under the water for a while, thinking about Emma. Did I really ruin her life? Did I actually curse her or was Peter lying to me? No...I can tell when he lies.

Like how he lied about meeting an old friend. Yeah...why would he lie to me?

After my what did they call it in that strange land? A...a shower, yes, after my shower I dried off and sat by the lake.

I couldn't stop thinking about Emma, if she was alright with out me. Something came over me and I touched a single finger into the pool of water. The water closest to me rippled and chaged, showing the strange land...and

"Emma!" I shouted happily.

The foster mother took her and the other small children to the park that day. She was laying on the basket crying her poor little heart out.

"Shh, Emma don't cry" I said tears somthing to my eyes at the thought of her in pain. I curled my fingers into an upside down fist and as if I was blowing a kiss to Emma, I opened my fist and imediately in the image a pair of butterflys flew towards Emma and kissed her rosy cheeks.

I stuck my hand through the water and wiped away her tears. She stopped crying and started giggeling. The image dissappeared when the ground started shaking.

I instantly stood up and turned around towards the woods.

"Red?" I asked seeing a pair of glowing red eyes.

Red? Who's that? Why did I say that?

Instead a large black wolf jumped out of the bushes.

It growled at me...as if I did it wrong.

"S...stay back!" I shouted shoving my hands towards it. It only advanced, growling louder as it circled me, getting ready to pounce.

"Please, I don't wanna hurt you, my mothers friend is a wolf" I said calmly. What the hell was I talking about? I didn't know who my mother was, let alone her friends! My mouth just seemed to have a mind of its own.

The wolf growled louder slowly getting closer. I did the only thing I could think to do. I ran, which isn't the smartest thing to do barefoot. The wolf was chaseing me, and gaining on me. I turned back for a second and when I turned back I tripped over a tree root and cut my leg on a rock.

"Peter! Help!!" I squeaked closing my eyes. I layed on the ground waiting to be ripped to shreds, to die. But it never came. I felt somthing cold and wet brush against my leg. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the wolf nuzzeling its gigantic nose against my bleeding leg.

"You remind me so much of Red, your both about the same size, and your both so sweet in your wolf form." I said with a daze smile as I reached out to stroke the wolf's head. How did I know my Mom had a wolf friend? 

The wolf licked my leg a few times and the bleeding gash disappeared. 

"You must be magic" I said with a smile as I scratched behind it's ears.

"You better go, before Peter finds you" I whispered as it helped me to my feet. The wolf grabbed onto my shirt with its teeth and started lightly tugging me towards the edge of the island. 

"You want me to follow you?" I asked, as if the Wolf understood what I was saying. The wolf seemed to whine as it started to tug me harder.

"I don't know...Peter would be so mad at me if..." I paused. When did I starting caring if Peter would be mad at me or not? 

"Alright, I'll follow" I said as the wolf let go of my shirt. I followed the Wolf to the edge of the island, the place where I once met Captain Hook.

"Are you takeing me to Hook?" I asked looking around, expecting him to pop out. The wolf whined and nudged my arm towards the endless sea. I looked out to sea and spotted Hook's ship. 

"I don't understand what you want me to do" I mumbled. Suddenly I saw a black shadow appear into the sky and drop...what appeared to be a boy into the ocean. I watched as the black figure searched and searched but gave up on finding him.

"I have to go help him!" I shouted, as I imediataly started to hover in the air. The wolf howled happily as I raced towards where the boy fell. I flew as quick as I could, and saw the boy floating in the water face down. 

I concentrated as hard as I could and pointing my palms towards the boy I made him hover in the air. I flew with him over towards Hook's ship.

"Captain! Captain where are you!" I shouted circling the ship. 

"Ey Princess, what can I do you for?" He asked.

"I rescued this boy from the water...can you help him please?" I ask as I set the boy gently on his ship. 

Hook walked over to the power and turned him upright, the boy imedately began coughing. Hook helped the boy to his feet as I landed on the ship. I leaned over the boy, anailizing his facial features. Why does he look so familiar?

"I...I know you!" He coughed looking me straight in the eyes. He did? How...how did he know me? 

"Whats your name son?" Hook asked draping a blanket over the boy.

"Baelfire"