Chapter 19

The Pirate was always a curious figure to Peter, always seeming weak and helpless, ever since Peter first met him. But now, the Pirate was a threat. It didn't hurt Peter's chances since Charlie shot her dad with a Dream Shade laced arrow.

It made it easy for Peter even.

How to play the Pirate's game was the Question, but Peter had reset the board, the game had changed

And he would win.

------------------

Charlie's POV

I sit in the camp watching the boys playing there games. I look up as a Lost Boy and Henry get into a fight, a stick fight.

"Don't you think it would be better to use real swords?" Peter pipes in. Everyone freezes and watches as Peter walks over to Henry.

As I watch I remember my first sword fight against Peter, then again it wasn't exactally fair being as how I was injured. The second time I won, but Peter was still hard to beat...

I stand up fearing that Peter will make Henry fight him. It isn't beneath him to do such a thing.

Why should I care? The boy has done nothing to me....

He is Bae's son...Bae's son with your sister, What has he done to you? His very existance ruined your life...

I try to block out the voice in my head. Bae would want me to stick up for his son, his son with my sister.

I was about to make up my mind when Henry's stick turned into a sword...

"Peter you can't----"

"Shh, I'm not fighting him, Henry is fighting him" Peter says guesturing towards the Lost Boy. I bite my lip as I watch with nervous anticipation.

I'm shocked as Henry cuts the other Lost Boy's cheek after only a moment of fighting.

Henry instantly dropped the sword and appoligised, Peter imediately telling him that Lost boy's don't appoligise, and handing him his sword.

Everyone applauded and clapped, everyone except me.

----------

I returned to my post and began to wander around looking for some berries when...

"Oh no not you guys again" I groaned standing up and facing the Evil Queen, my sister and my mother, well if you could even call them that.

"What do you lot want now?" I ask slinging my bow over my back.

"You can either help us willingly, or I'll make you" The Evil Queen threatens.

"Oh please, you couldn't get me to wipe the mud off your boots" I spit.

"Please, Charlie darling we just need your help" Snow asks.

"Or what?" I ask crossing my arms

"Or I'll rip out your heart and make you do it myself" Regina threatens.

"Go ahead, try it" I say holding my arms out giving her a full, heart ripping, range.

Regina plunges her hand into my chest searching for my heart but finding nothing.