Chapter 20

Did Peter feel guilty? No

Should he feel guilty? Yes.

But Peter was panicing, the prophecy stated that if the girl was against him it would be to his distrcution...

What else was he going to do?

----------------------

Charlie's POV

I sat on a rock near Peter as he and Felix whispered and whittled quietly. I felt a shudder go through me. Someone had left...someone got off the island.

"Don't worry, no one important left" Peter says standing up.

"Then who did?" I ask

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head over, my informants will take care of it" Peter says smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and stood to get up.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Peter asks grabbing my wrist.

"If you don't mind I was going to go sit next to Henry" I snap sassily back.

"Oh someone's gotten fiesty, I have to admit I like it" Peter says with his smug grin.

"Well, you're going to accompany me and Henry on our trip." Peter says dragging me towards Henry.

"Care to go for a stroll?" Peter asks him.

"You're keeping my family from me" Henry says angrily.

"I'm not holding your family hostage I assure you" Peter says.

"You're lieing to me" Henry shouts and walks deep into the forest.

"So much for your outing" I say smiling.

"Quiet, he just needs some effort, giving who his family is can't say I'm suprised" Peter says and then whispers to Felix.

"Change of plans..........march over......act......" Peter whispers. I only catch glimpses of the conversation.

"You wanna be useful? Come on" Peter says and tells me what I have to do.

---------------

"Is Pan keeping you here as well?" I ask the girl, pretending to nurse her back to health.

"Yes, hes threatens to kill my brothers, John and Micheal, if I don't do as he says." The girl, Wendy, says quietly.

"I'm sorry, how long have you been here?" I ask quietly.

"Hundereds of years I expect" She says sadly.

"What about you, whats keeping you here?" She asks.

"Pan has my heart....literally" I tell her.

"Oh....I'm sorry, that must be quite painful"

"Not really, only when he's upset with me" I explain sitting on her bedside.

Wendy begins fake coughing when Henry enters...

"Who is she?" Henry asks me.

"You shouldn't be here Henry, she's sick" I tell him.

"I'm going to get more water for her, don't stay to long Henry" I say with a small smile.

I wait and watch as Henry leaves.

"Couldn't have done it better myself" Peter says.

"I don't like doing this Pan" I tell him as he grabs my wrist dragging me back to camp.

"But it's essential now isn't it" He says.

"So after you get Henry...you're finished with him...then what of me? Are you going to kill me?" I ask. He freezes and lets me go.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"I've heard things Peter,...you need my heart, my belief in you....along with Henry's...." I say shaking silently.

"Shh, we'll discuss this later Henry's coming" Peter says as he talks to Henry for a bit.

I follow them as he shows Henry Skull rock.

We walk back to camp and Henry goes and sits down for a second.

"What are you going to do with me Peter?" I ask crossing my arms.

"What would you have me do with you? Kill you? use you for my own pleasure?" Peter whispers in my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I won't be able to leave will I?" I ask feeling shivers go through me.

"Of course not, your mine now aren't you?" He says caressing my cheek.

"Right..." I whisper depressed and walk off to the edge of camp.

I prepare my emergancy exit...

I gather up a small vine of dream shade....

If Pan wants to trap me...so be it. He can trap my dead body...this life isn't for me any more....I can't handle it.

Life on Neverland or Death?

I've made my choice.