Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Perfection Leaves

I let go of Sans and I go inside. I close the door and lean on it, sliding down the door and sitting against it. I sit and think about all the times Sans appeared somewhere and then I snap myself out of it and stand up. I make myself a small salad and then go off to bed.

I have a strange dream that night

"Sans! Help!" I hear myself yelling. A hooded figure stands over me with a knife about to stab into my soul. Wind blows and takes the figures hood off revealing the face of a bloodthirsty human. I look around I see Sans running at me yelling "I'm coming Lanty!" Sans suddenly teleports closer and closer to me, but then the humans knife stabs deep into my soul. I cough a few times and teats pour from my eyes. "I love you Sans." I say as loud as I can. Then I see my heart appear with the humans blade inside of it. Sans drops to the ground and tears come from his eyes, "please don't leave me." Sans sobs as he crawls closer to me. I see the blade break my soul in half and I wake up.

I jump so in sitting up right and I wipe a few drops of sweat off my face. I get out of bed and walk to my kitchen and grab a glass of water. I drink the water and I see my clock telling me it's 3:43 AM. I should go back to bed. I walk back to my room with my water in hand and I lay in my bed. That dream was so intense and awful. I lay down and get under the covers. This time around sleeping I have no dreams. I would rather have no dreams than those awful dreams.

I wake up in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing by my bed. I answer it sleepily and say "hello?" I hear a chuckle on the other end "hi sleepy" Sans voice says. I laugh slightly, "thanks for waking me up." I say sarcastically wiping the sleep out of my eyes. "You're welcome. Anyway, what are you doing today?" Sans asks. I shrug and sit up in my bed, "I don't know. Why?" I ask drinking more of my water that I brought in last night. "Because whatever you're doing I wanna do with you." Sans says. I smile, "awe." I reply. "I know, I'm the most romantic skeleton you'll ever meet." Sans jokes. I laugh, "I'm sure." Sans clears his throat, "wanna catch a movie before you go to work? Or are you hanging with your girly friends?" Sans asks with a chuckle. I laugh, "I don't know. I'll call you later and tell you, okay?" I ask about to hang up the phone. "Okay. Talk to ya later." Then I hear dial tone.

Not much for phone conversations I guess. I decide to text a few monsters to find out what everyone was doing and if I could come along. My final choices was to be on a show with Alphys and Mettaton, not my top choice I gotta be honest. That robot always teases me about my hair and face, and I don't really like all the bragging either. My next choice is Undyne who is making pasta with Papyrus. I don't really wanna hang out with my new boyfriends brother either, might be a little awkward. Then my last choice, hanging out with Sans and watch a movie at the theater. I would say that is my top choice, it could be fun to see Sans again.

I call back Sans like I said and I hear his voice on the other end. "Hey, what's up?" He asks. "Well, nobody is doing anything interesting today. So I'm gonna hang with you." I reply. "Cool. See ya soon." Sans says as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Sans standing there. "I didn't think it was gonna be that soon." I say with a smile spread across my face. "Well, now that you know about my power I can sneak up on you more." Sans chuckles. "Oh, that's great." I say sarcastically.

Sans and I decide to go ice skating. When we get there we get the skates and head to some seats to put them on. "Need some help?" Sans asks seeing me struggle with the skates. I laugh, "yeah. I've never skated before." I say. "Don't worry. I'll help." Sans says as he ties my skates laces. We go out onto the ice and Sans grabs my hand. "Just hold onto me. You'll be fine." Sans whispers to me. Sans and I skate around a few times and I get used to sliding around. One time we go around a corner and I speed up a little for fun, but my foot slipped and I began to fall. Sans quickly pushed me towards the wall and Sans took the fall. I slam into the wall, but I didn't fall. I skate slowly over to Sans who fell down, "you okay?" I ask while trying to pull Sans off the ice. "I'm fine. Sorry for pushing you. Are you okay?" Sans asks slowly standing up again. I nod, "I'm fine." I say as Sans and I lock hands again. We skate around a bit more until we both feel tired and hungry. We take off our skates and start walking back to my house.

When we get there I go into the kitchen and start making some hot dogs. "That's my favorite. How'd ya know?" Sans asks with a smile crossing his face. "I didn't, it's just something I grabbed." I say as I put the now finished hotdogs on plates. "Well, it was a good choice." Sans says as he walks over to my fridge and looks around until he grabs a bottle of ketchup from inside. "This was also a good choice." Sans says giving me a bright smile.

I take the plates to the TV and couch and we Sans follows holding his ketchup. I sit down and Sans and I eat our hot dogs. "Anyway, you learned pretty fast on how to skate I mean." Sans says. I smile, "thanks. You're not so bad at teaching how to skate either." I compliment Sans. Sans smiles proudly, "thanks. I try." I nod, "well, what else do you wanna do today?" I ask taking the plates back into the kitchen. "I don't know. You should probably get ready for work though, it's almost 4." Sans says. I look up at a clock in my kitchen, it reads 3:15. I walk back to Sans, "you're right. Meet me at Grilbys for my shift?" I ask Sans. He nods, "okay. See ya there." Then Sans disappears. I am never going to get used to that.

I get ready and then walk to Grilbys. When I get there I see Grilby wiping down the counter and giving someone else a drink. I walk behind the counter and grab a towel. "I got it." I say as I start wiping the counter. "You're early." Grilby responds. I nod, "better than being late." Grilby walks back to the kitchen and comes out with a piece of paper. "Have you read the news today?" Hr asks as he puts it in front of me. I shake my head in response and begin to read. My jaw drops at the news. This can't have happened.