You're The One I love Chapter : Chapter 5 Pretense

Amaara POV:

Wow! What a way to bring in the new year and my 18th bday!

Sam was just fantastic.He was everything I had hoped for and soo much more.

I never expected him to be so loving in the morning but wow he never fails to amaze me. I know he has gone through so much in life and we are his only family. I long to heal his wounds and shower him in so much love that every nightmare of his is wiped clean.

When he promised me that this is beyond lust, my heart sang. Sitting here with my hand in his, as we drive back home, all I can feel is the excitement of his touch, the love I felt in his arms and the love I want to give him.

I am nervous about facing my family. I know we have to act as if nothing happend because he is my Uncle.(how wierd to call him that now).

But I will have to, atleast till Sam figures out what happens next. I cannot rush him and frankly things have gone a bit fast. I am not complaining at all(grins).

Sam looked at me with an evil smile and suddenly pulls me towards him. I gasp as our lips collide. We are on the way home and he is upto his tricks.

Great. I have never seen him this playful, this carefree. Its as if a weight has been lifted off his shoulders and he has now been given the permission to live.

All too soon, we are home. I take a deep breath as Sam squeezes my hand reassuring me before we step out of the truck.

..........................................................

"Mom!! Amaaara screamed as she rushed into her mom's arms. I felt so lonely for a second. I don't know how but the moment she stops giving her attention to me or she moves away from me, I tend to feel lonely. And this has been as problem with me since the day she began to bring me back to life.

Last night she did. I have never felt this alive. This happy. But I am SCARED. Amaara is my best friends daughter. Granted I am younger than Aaron by a good many years but he and his family are the only people I have. I cannot think of loosing them. But I have broken their trust last night. I dread facing him.

But here goes nothin...

"Hei Aaron" I say as I walk towards my best friend and hug him tight. He laughs and responds by hugging me back and we go onto the house.

After a huge lunch and loads of coffee and chit chat later, I prepared to leave. Liam hugged me and thanked me for his new PS and Amaara did the same for her dress and jewellary. I just did not want to let her go but we did fearing every1 might realise that things are not what they seem to be in between us.

I wishpered in her ear just before I pulled back," I'll call u tonight. We will plan to meet again soon." May be tommorow.

She grinned as she let go of me and I walked to my truck to drive towards what seemed to me, my home, for the first time in years.

.............................................................

That night:

Amaara:

I am awaitng his msg or call for like ages. Everyone has slept and now even I am sleepy.

Beep!

He msged:

Hei babe;) wat u upto?

AMAARA: hei hunk... m goin to slp... wat plan for tmr..

Sam: Oh babe.. I cant slp.. missin u soo much..

           tmr.. can u com to my place? aftrnoon? 

Ammara: wat reson do I giv?

Sam: Say your gonna meet ur pal.. some1..

Amara: Kool hunk.. cya tmr 1?

Sam: nopes babe.... 12.. I cant wait to ....

Amaara: blushes, gn hunk..

I blushed beetred. Turning off the lamp I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

..........................................................

NEXT MORNINg:

I got up late... Well I was tired and a girl needs her beauty sleep. Sam is very tiring and I have a full day with him(blushes) Wow ohk.... I am very late and I don't know what to wear! Some1 please help..

In the end, I choose to dress normally. Well, the end was after I emptied the entire contents of my closet onto the bed.. Sigh! I will have to clean up once I come home...

I wore my favorite pink tee with MIZ ATITUDE printed on it. Yup its a gift from Sam with a pair of jeans and nike sports shoes. I applied some mascara and gloss, tied my hair in a pony and was done. 

Grinning evilly I tried to imagine Sam's reaction when he undressed me.....  Well that's a surprise for him....

Yelling to my mom on my way out I informed her that I was going to catchup with a few class mates.

There no names and hence no questions later.

I drove my brand new truck to Sam's.

........................................

Sam's POV:

I  got up early... cLEANED Tthe place, exercised, went to the store close by to pick out some stuff for the special lunch, got back home and began preparing and yet the bloody clock showed only 10:30 am.

Damn! I was getting impatient and I swear, time was on strike today. Sigh! 

I resisted the urge to call her or message her. wHAT AM I ?? Some horny teanager?

But truthfully I felt like one...

wITH A LOOPY GRin on my face.... I began cooking my little girl a special meal... After all she needs a whole lot of energy for some action this afternoon... (grinning evilly)

...........................

At 12, when she didn't arrive, I began to get anxious. All sorts of thoughts came into my head. Not good ones I might add. What if she felt I am old, what if Aaron came to know, What if some hot guy her age proposed to her??

Oh God this wait is killing. I heard a truck outside and poked my head out of the kitchen window. I saw my babe walk towards the door in her sexy pink tee... looking hot and edible. I ran to get the door and a second or two later...

She was in my arms after 24 hours.God this felt like heaven.......

.......................................

Yup.. their first date.... naughty date...

ppl I need your comments. please leeme know your thoughts...