"And who is she, really?"

"A lesbian."

"A lesbian that's been in a relationship with a man you hate too for the past seven years?" I smirked. 

"She's fooling him."

"For seven years? Maybe you're fooling yourself sweetie. What about Lindsey? What kind of crush do you have on her?"

"Lindsey never even acknowledges me anymore because of Andre. Come to think of it, she's never acknowledged me except for the times she's told me to leave her alone and stop touching her. She's just never given me the chance to turn her out."

"Maybe it's because you can't because she's straight."

"Of she thinks she is."

I chuckled. "Little girl, you've got a lot to learn about tricking people. You're nowhere near being close to knowing the ropes but if you want to be on my side and take out the Reed's, maybe even Asia too if we have some time, then I'll teach you everything you need to know about getting the whatever you want. I can teach you about getting the girl of your dreams if you want me to. I got the girl of my dreams."

"Where is she at?"

"With another man," I shrugged. "Fuck that bitch."

She smiled as she sat up a little. "Oh, well I think you're kind of cute. You're single and I'm single, maybe we could do something together."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Why don't you come over here and show me what that mouth do then."

"Gladly."

She pushed her seat out and walked behind my desk before dropped down on her knees. She unzipped my pants and immediately took me into her mouth, without any questions asked. See, this is the type of bitch I need. This is the type of bitch my ex wasn't and that's why I got rid of her ass. I need a down ass bitch like this to always be ready to do whatever I want her to. Since Ava's laying low for awhile, maybe this is who I'll use to take her place. I mean, Ava's decent in bed but as much as I've heard of this girl getting around, I know she's got to be A1. I mean, I already know her mouth is.

I looked down and watched as she gargled on my shit. I took a deep breath and grabbed a chunk of her hair, pulling her head back. "Aye, tell me what's your name little girl?"

"Sonya."

I smirked. "You got the job Sonya."

Aubrey

Jaz and I walked into school Tuesday morning together. I'm still trying to be good to her so I got up early this morning and picked her up for school. She was surprised to see me, even her parents were too. I haven't been over her house in months, so I guess they assumed we were broken up since her Pops was mugging me mad hard. I guess she's been telling them about how I've been fucking up like on Friday night. He didn't even say anything to me, he was just mugging me as he sat on the living room couch.

He was making me uncomfortable so I just stood by the front door and waited on Jaz to finish getting ready. Her Moms is really cool though. She offered me breakfast but I was too scared to pass by her Dad. I didn't want him sneaking me, so I just stood in one place and hoped her Dad wouldn't try anything on me.

Jaz stood next to me as I got the stuff out of my locker that I needed for my morning classes. "You think Tee Tee's coming to school today?" she asked, making me shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. It would be crazy if she did come today."

"Yeah, that would be embarrassing," she mumbled, still looking off down the halls. "You know, I think we might have taken it a little too far."