"Don't ever walk in here without speaking to me. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head. "Yes. Sorry about that. Hi. How are yo doing?"

"All is well," I replied. "So, Ava's told me a lot about you. What reason do you have for disliking the McDonald's?"

"Actually, I don't like the Reeds, sir. They're stuck up and spoiled and they think the world revolves around them, especially Isaiah. Ever since he came into the picture, he's done nothing but tear me and my friends apart. We used to hang out with each other all the time, but now that he's around, we barely see each other or talk to each other for that matter. It's like all of my friends have turned their backs on me just because they want some d*ck from him. Newsflash, the d*ck ain't all that big."

I chuckled. "How much is he working with?" 

She smiled. "It's a disclosed amount."

"And how would you know?"

"It was a foggy night when Asia wasn't around. He was drinking a lot and he was passed out on the couch so I took that as my opportunity to see what the fuss was about him. He was passed out the entire time and I know he doesn't remember any of this but I took a peak at him and I might've got a taste of him too. I still don't know what the big deal about him was though," she shrugged.

I shook my head. This chick is truly out of her mind. Who sleeps with a nigga while he's passed out drunk just to see what the fuss is about him? If she cared that much, she should've just asked while he was awake. But it makes no difference to me. The crazier the better, because the crazier they are, the more they'll be willing to do things for you. And with somebody crazy like her in my corner, she won't even question getting a taste of me.

"So, you've only got a problem with Isaiah?"

"And Andre Harrington," she added.

"Oh, church boy," I chuckled. "What's the deal with him? He hiding something?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, I don't know that much about him. The only thing I know is that he's got Lindsey sprung out of her ass over him."

"Have you taken a look at him on a foggy night too?" I asked, making her laugh.

"Oh, of course not. He was barely around since he was in Atlanta but now that he's back, he's ruining my friendship too. Lindsey barely talks to me anymore because she's so hung up on him and what he thinks of her. I don't know whys he cares about him so much. He hasn't done anything special for her and the nigga is broke. He's living off of his parents' money, treating her and shit."

I chuckled. "Well, yeah, he's in college. That's kind of the deal and so is Lindsey and a lot of other folks I know too. But am I sensing some jealousy?"

She scrunched up her face. "Jealousy? I have nothing to be jealous about, I just want my friends back."

I smirked as I leaned in a little closer to her. "I heard you like to dibble, dabble into the opposite sex ma'am. Are you looking for more than friendship from Lindsey and Asia? Is that why you're jealous because they have boyfriends and they're spending more time with them instead of spending time with you? Are you jealous that you can't have them to yourself like you used to in high school? Are you jealous that they know your game?" I chuckled as I sat back and watched as her face dropped. I got her. "You've been trying to seduce them for years, haven't you? You've been trying to get into bed with the both of them for years and they haven't given you the time of day. Am I lying?"

"I hate Asia because she gave me a little attention. I've kissed her before but after that, she started acting like she hated me like our kiss didn't mean anything! So, my fake hatred for her turned into real hatred since she can't seem to own up to who she really is!" she yelled.