Too Little Too Much

Kai yawned waking up from a good nights sleep. His eyes wandered to the female figure still sleeping, snuggled up to his chest.

Chuckling, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

"I love you, my princess." he whispered kissing her head lightly.

(Y/n) smiled, getting up off his chest, she was really awake the whole time.

"And I love you, my prince." She giggled,kissing him.

Kai blushed. "I'm guessing, you feel as good as I do, right?" He laughed, ruffling his hair.

"I do, and I guess that's wonderful because, do you know what day it is?"

"What day is it?"

"It's New Years, silly." she giggled, hugging him tightly.

"Oh that's right."- he chuckled hugging her back just as tight.-"We have a long day ahead of us, so better be prepared."

(Y/n) smiled. "Now get out, I'm going to get ready."

"Fine..." Kai sighed "I will too." He chuckled walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

(Y/n) walked to her own bathroom, that was indeed in her room. Yeah, she had the biggest room aside from Sensei Wu's.

Turning on the shower she waited till it was warm stepping in letting the water trickle down her skin. Quickly she washed her body and hair.

(Y/n) didn't find the muse in taking long showers, just get in and get everything done.

Taking a step out she wrapped a towel around her body searching through her closet trying to find the perfect outfit.

Her eye was caught by a red top. It was a textured shirt, with the sleeves off her shoulder that laid on her arm just bellow where her shoulder was. A pair of white skinny jeans. Black pointed flats that crisscrossed at the top.

(Y/n) dried her hair, curling it so it was in soft waves. And her makeup? Just a simple cat-eye-eyeliner and mascara.

"I'm missing something." She thought to herself.

"I know!!"

Running to her closet she grabbed her black brimmed hat with a gold belt like thing that out lined the beginning of top of the hat.

"Perfect." (y/n) smiled.

A knock was heard at her door. Causing her to jump.

"Come in." she said sweetly.

"(Y/n), have you seen m-" Kai stopped in mid sentence.

"Have I seen your what?" (Y/n) giggled.

"Okay can I just say first that you look absolutely stunning, gorgeous, beautiful." he sighed dreamily. "And also have you seen my hair gel?"

(Y/n) blushed at his words and also when realizing what he was wearing, at the moment.

Kai was simply wearing a clean white towel around his waist. and she could not but help blush over his perfectly toned six pack.

"Thank you, and I saw it under the sink in the bathroom the other day."

"Thank you princess." He smiled walking out of the room.

Kai walked out of her room leaning on her door a little.

"I have to empress her!" He thought running to his room.

He scanned over all his regular clothing which might I add wasn't much. He pulled out a tighter black shirt that had a hood. Also, a normal nice pair of dark washed jeans, and black sneakers, adding black gloves that had no fingers.