Home Sweet Home

After Kai and (y/n) had pretty much been crying in each others arms for the whole rest of the day, they finally had no choice but to go home. At this point it was pretty much pitch black.

"Princess, we should go." Kai spoke in a soft soothing voice.

"You are probably right. Lets go." (y/n) smiled faintly.

Kai took his girlfriends hand, helping her to her feet. She shivered a little.

"Are you cold?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah, a little but it's okay I'll live."

"Are you sure you could use my shirt... it may not be much but it's what I got..."

"No, Kai you'll freeze I'll be fine. No worries." (y/n) spoke in a hush tone resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well it's always there if you need it."

(Y/n) smiled, knowing she finally had some one who actually cared for her and didn't use her like every one else.

She finally had someone who she could call her own.

She was glad to be away from her....

Kai on the other hand was ecstatic. His girlfriend was back. His light. His life. Words could not describe how much he had missed her. 4 and 1/2 months with out his love, was the hardest thing he'd done.

-Time skip-

"Home Sweet Home." (y/n) whispered.

"Home Sweet Home."-Kai repeated-"Come on you need sleep."

Kai led her to her room. He hugged her tightly planting his lips on hers for a short second.

"I love you (y/n). Get some good rest. If you need anything you know where I am."

"Thanks Kai."

He shut her door, not all the way though. Once she was in bed Kai did a little happy dance. She was safe again. No more worries.

Kai sat outside of her room, listening to her soft breaths, which then became long and hitched after about an hour or two.

"What in the heck" Kai thought peeking his head through the door only to see (y/n) crying.

He walked into her room pulling his muscular arms around her thin shoulders.

"(Y/n), What's wrong?"

"It's just that every time I close my eyes, I am back. Back to that creepy old cave. I am afraid that when I wake up, I will realize this was all just a dream. I don't want to lose you again." (Y/n) sobbed hugging Kai.

"Shh.. This isn't fake. You are home. You are safe. I promise. Don't cry everything is going to be alright."-He paused picking her up bridal style-"You are staying with me tonight."

"I'd like that." she smiled, giggling.

Kai carried her to his bed laying her on the left side of the bed. He crawled in right next to her on the right side, pulling the covers over them.

(Y/n) snuggled up to Kai lying her head on his chest.

He smiled at little wrapping his arms around her protectively, and kissing her forehead sweetly.

--the next day--

Kai yawned as his eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light.
He chuckled as he heard (y/n)'s soft snores. She was still lying on his chest, snuggling up to him.

His smile was wide. He gently kissed her nose.

"I love you so, so much (y/n)" Kai whispered.

"I love you so, so much more Kai." (Y/n) replied with a course voice.

He smiled, kissing her on her soft lips.

"We are going to spend the day together doing nothing. Just you and me how does that sound?" Kai said sweetly.

"I think that sounds amazing better than anything I've heard in a long time, I'm going to go change into something more comfortable I will be back." (y/n) spoke kissing her boyfriends cheek and leaving the room.

She rushed to her room pulling on some black Nike sweat pants, a white muscle tank that says 'More issues than Vogue', with a pair of Galaxy socks, and last but not least she pulled her (h/l) (h/c) into a messy French braid. She had not bothered to put any make up on because whatever.

(Y/n) made her way back to Kai's room slowly and silently. Once she had arrived to his creaky brown door she knocked.

"You can come in princess I'm changed." she heard his deep masculine voice ring through the door.

"Hey." she spoke gently looking down, and blushing.

Kai was wearing a pair of tan joggers that looked a lot like pants. He was also wearing a plain red tank top, showing his well toned muscular arms. Also, to top it all off a pair of Nike black and red socks.

"Hey. You look great." Kai blushed taking her hand.

"Thank you."

(Y/n) watched as Kai's smile faded into a mischievous smirk, which meant he was up to no good. Her smile soon turned into a alarmed face.

"Kai what are you thinking about?" She asked hesitantly.

"About this."-Kai smiled, picking her up, getting onto his bed, and setting her on his lap.-"Lets just say I have a sudden urge to cuddle.."

He blushed wrapping a blanket around them and snugging up close to his girl.

Lets just say their day was spent with lots of movies, food, and not to mention....

Cuddling.

Hey, hey, Hey!

You still don't know the kidnapper but you know the gender.

Any guess on who it is?

Also one what's to come?

Also thank you for all who commented idea they will be incorporated soon!