Celebration/ Truth be told

(Y/n) rested in her bed peacefully. It's been a few weeks since the incident she was saved from and her nightmares seemed to be getting better. Lets just say not until after a few nights spent with Kai and his bed because of them.
~
The day was a chilly day. The ground covered in a cold frost. The sun shining bright through a cloudy sky. The temperature a cool 29 degrees Fahrenheit. A cold breeze sifted through the air hinting at a storm to come.

(Y/n)'s door was slightly a jar, but how could she tell? She was out cold in her nice warm bed. A smile planted on her face from a well needed good dream.

Suddenly, a familiar head poked through the door. Him with his perfectly brunette spiked hair. His green eyes bursting with joy and excitement. He stared directly at (y/n), smiling, which quickly turned into a mischievous smirk plastered on his irresistibly perfect face.

His quiet footsteps slipped onto the wood flooring as he neared closer and closer to his princess's bed.

He took a deep breath before, pouncing onto the spot next to his girlfriend.

"Come on Sleeping Beauty. Rise and Shine. Today's a big day. Can you guess what?!" He asked excitedly.

"Kai, Let me sleep I don't care what today is.." she groaned putting her fluffy pillow over her head.

Kai sat up and huffed crossing his arms. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to figure out a plan. He had a stubborn love but she was like him, and he knew it. Yet, he knew there was no plan good enough to get her out of her bed when she had good sleep.

Kai lied on the fluffy (f/c) pillow next to (y/n), bringing his muscular arms to wrap around her waist. He felt as she turned to face him. Her tired eyes seemed to gleam in the dark of the room. (y/n) snuggled up to her boyfriend and rested her head on his chest falling into a slight Doze.

Kai smirked. She did just as he planned. He scooped her up in his arms carrying her bridal style. His feet moved in swift motions up and down and up and down.

"Kai what are you doing! Put me down." (y/n) spoke clinging her arms around his neck.

"Well since you didn't want to get up yourself I figured I might as well help you with the job. (Y/n), it's Thanksgiving today and Nya wants to take you shopping." Kai said helping her to her own feet.

"Now?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Now."

"Fine. Now if you don't mind I would like to get dressed."

"Right right." Kai chuckled walking out of her room, closing the white door behind him.

(Y/n) trudged to her closest with heavy footsteps along the cold wooden flooring. She rubbed her eyes taking in the sudden alert of having to be awake. Her big (e/c) eyes scanned along the various colors in her closet.

She pulled out a maroon colored sweater with a pair of black leggings and some brown combat boots.

Walking out of her room, she looked around for a certain girl with short black hair.

"Hey (y/n)!" A cheerful voice was heard causing (y/n) to jump a little from surprise.

"Hey Nya. So I heard from a little red bird that you want to take me shopping."

"He ruined the surprise but it is a yes, yes I do." Nya groaned as the two began making their way toward to front door.

"Wait!" A low voice called from a distance causing the girls to stop in their tracks.

His foots steps came closer and closer until they could see him. It was Kai of course.

"(Y/n), be careful all right. You too Nya I don't want my two favorite people to get hurt. Also, Sensei said be back before 4:00 that's when dinner will be served." Kai spoke kissing (y/n) on her soft pink lips.