No, its my fault

-A/n-

(Y/n)- Your name

(E/n)- Enemy's name previously known as (b/g/f/n)

(Purple/yellow/pink/silver)- choose one color for your

(E)- Element

Also the Ghosts in this story use weapons that can actually hurt you physically instead of turning you into a ghost.

-End of A/n-

3rd person P.o.v:

Kai walked out of the movie room to see a horrifying sight.

Morro.

He was at their home and fighting each and every person. Trying to get Sensei's staff into his stolen set of hands.

"Why didn't they try to come get me and (Y/n)." Kai thought as he changed into his ninja Gi.

"(Y/n), Morro is here we need to help them now!" He yelled loud enough for only for her to hear.

"I'm coming.'' she replied with sass.

Once she was out. She started to fight a dodge moves. Kai watched in aw as she swung her body to and fro. Fighting and protecting everyone from Morro and his minions.

She was made to be a ninja and Kai could not deny it.

Though (y/n) was relentless, Morro would not give up until he had that staff.

"Sensei you need to get the staff away from here!" (Y/n) yelled.

She started to use blasts of (E). Throwing it toward Morro. Catching him off guard.

Kai on the other hand was sneaking up behind Morro who had took over Lloyd's body. Proceeding to pounce onto his back holding his arms still.

Morro was struggling to get free he would not lose to one pesky ninja.

"Lloyd fight him. I know you can over power Morro. Please just try." Kai pleaded.

"Kai- Hel-p me." Lloyd said fighting Morro's empowerment.

Morro had, had enough of this certain fiery teens nonsense.
He flipped Kai straight over his back, Kai had hit the ground with a great THUD causing the air to be knocked out of him.

Morro brought his jagged daggers off his back and was aiming towards Kai's stomach.

You see Kai didn't see this coming he was still trying to catch his breath. His breath became so fast that he past out cold as a stone.

"Kai watch out!" (Y/n) yelled not knowing his state.

Seeing him just lay there was not in her plan so, she ran in front of him. Guarding him with her life.

She had intentions to protect Kai. No matter what. Even if it meant putting her life on the line. She would do anything to keep her one true love alive, even if he didn't feel the same way.

But, Morro didn't seem to notice (y/n)'s brave action. His dagger went plunging down,

Down

Down

D
O
W
N

Until it pierced a soft fragile stomach.

(Y/n) gasped in pain feeling the dagger still stuck inside of her.

Morrow realizing what he had done left before thing got more out of hand.

She shakily pulled out the knife falling to her knees.