Chapter 21

New York

Beyonce Knowles

I jumped out of the shower and did my makeup and hair. For my makeup I went simple, a natural look with a high shine lipgloss  making my lips look irresistible. For my hair,  I curled it into long, loose curls so that they bounced everywhere I walked. I threw on some high waist jeans with a white baby tee and some red pumps. " I'm ready!" I yelled to Jay and he opened the car door for me as I climbed into the Audi. "Whats this all about?"Jay asked as he drove away, looking at me every chance he could get. "Don't worry bout it," I turned up the music and looked out the window. In about thirty minutes, we pulled into the airport and I smiled as Jay parked by Nicki's private jet. Nicki was outside talking to the pilot looking beautiful as ever. She wore a jogger with some black Nikes and my heart skipped a beat when she watched me get out of the truck. "Beyonce what are you doing here?" She whispered. When Jay approached from behind me she smiled at him and I turned to meet his face. I turned back to Nicki and grabbed her face in between my hands , crashing my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I deepend the kiss, keeping my eyes closed. When I pulled away, Jay was watching us in complete shock. "What the fuck was that?" his voiced cracked and I stepped infront of him, closing the space in between us.

"Look you're a good guy-"

"No Bey no "

"But I'm in love with Nicki," I grabbed Nicki's hand and pulled her close to me. 

"I want a divorce as soon as possible"

Jay just looked at me, his mouth still open.

"I'm moving with Nicki and my bags are in the trunk," Nicki walked over to the trunk and retrieved my bags as I stood in front of Jay. 

"Its cool Bey," he kept his head down and I picked it up, making him look at me.

"Really?" I grinned and hugged Jay and he patted my back as he "hugged" me back.

"Yea I mean love is love or whatever. I'll see you around I guess,"

I kissed his cheek and rubbed the side of his face making direct eye contact. The nigga didn't look hurt but atleast I'm breaking whatever we called marriage.

"Bye Jay" I smiled and he yanked my hand off of him, walking towards the truck. Nicki stood behind me and a big smile came across her face. "Wow Bey, just...wow" she hugged me tight and I hugged back, snuggling my face into her neck. Jay pulled off fast and Nicki started screaming at the truck. "I took yo girl nigga!" she yelled and I erupted into laughter. I jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her waist. "I love you," I giggled , kissing her with everything I had.