Chapter 16

November 15,2011
10:00 am
Onika Maraj

I grabbed Beyonce's hand and she quickly snatched it away as we got Mani Pedis at the spa. "Baby no not in public" she whispered and waved at some fans standing outside the window . "I don't give a fuck" she laughed but my face remained serious and still. I'm tired of sneaking around with Bey, the world needs to know that she's mine. She quickly put her head down when the woman doing our feet looked up. "So basically you tellin me to push back another day" I quickly straightened up and she licked her lips trying to seduce me. "No I'm not I ain't said nothin like that " I put one of my feet in the water as the spa woman grabbed the other one. " You're all done  baby" the young girl rubbed Bey's leg and Bey giggled. "Aye , she don't like for her legs to be touched" the girl quickly removed her hand from Bey's leg and Bey's check flushed with embarrassment. " I-I'm sorry ?" She questioned her sorry and I rolled my eyes. "Really Nicki?" Bey picked up her things and walked to the front desk. "Mhm yo ass go wait in the car" I yelled as the woman finished my foot. I tipped her and followed Beyonce to my car , opening the door for her. As soon as I got in she started chewing my ass out. "Why would you do that you know that we can't be publ-" I pressed my lips to hers and my tongue found its way into her mouth. "Mmm ," she moaned into my mouth and I started rubbing on her clit slowly. I stuck my hand into her joggers and pushed her panties to the side. I plunged a finger into her and moved it at a fast pace. She looked down moaning as she bounced on my finger. "B-baby P-please no s-sex" she kept bouncing on my finger and her facial expressions were so sexy. Her face made me so wet that I found my self sticking another finger in, deep. She screamed and came on my seat, making me want to lick my seat clean. She pulled my fingers out and took a deep breath. "Wow for a no sex rule you was really bouncing " she rolled her eyes and fixed her pants. "I...told... Yo ass no" she whined and I started the car , pulling off. "You lucky I have an interview today or I would finish in the hotel bed" she crossed her arms and looked out of the window. "Leave me alone" I nodded my head and she was quiet for the rest of the ride.
•••
Beyonce Knowles

God knows that I needed that moment. I didn't think I could last another day without Nicki's touch. But with the night I have planned, I want to be the one in control. I want to give back to Nicki and make her feel why I love her touch. I didn't talk to Nicki for the rest of the ride because I was afraid that I would ask her to lay me out on the back seat. I have to go through with my plans , tonight. We pull into the hotel and I get out, making my way upstairs. Nicki walked into the room five minutes after I made it up. "You really bitchin huh?" She pulled out her suitcase and grabbed her dress for the interview. "Nope" I replied and turned on the tv. "Well I'm about to leave in about twenty minutes can I at least hold you?" I bit my lip as her eyes pleaded  for me. "Nope" I said blankly keeping my eyes on the Tv. "Beyonce stop acting like a little bitch" she mumbled as she walked into the bathroom. A smirk formed on my lips and I undressed. I made my way into the steamy bathroom watching Nicki stick her naked body under the shower head. I opened the door quietly and stepped behind her. She didn't notice me so I started sucking on her neck gently . She jumped and started moaning as I rubbed her exposed clit. "B-baby" she moaned as  I licked the water off of her ear. I stuck one of my fingers into her and pumped it, smacking her fat ass at the same time. She screamed and I giggled. "Who's the little bitch now" I kissed my way down to her clit and started sucking on it as I pumped my finger. I flicked my tongue against her clit and it made her go crazy. I put my tongue under the water and let water drip on it only to go back and lick her clit slowly. "Baby yes , yes " she moaned and I took my finger out . I thrusted my tongue inside of her and she grinded on my tongue slowly. I gripped her ass as I moved my tongue back and forth . She screamed and moaned, hitting the shower wall . Her breasts bounced up and down as I made her body jerk and bounce. I brought my tongue out of her and released my grip , stepping out of the shower. "Don't ever call me a little bitch again got it?" She nodded and I smiled , walking out of the bathroom. I had half of the control that I wanted.