Chapter 15

1k reads ! Thank you guys so much this is so exciting ❤️ ~*Carry on*~
November 15,2011
6:52 am
Beyoncè Knowles
"See you in a week" I kissed Jay as he handed me my Louis Vuitton suitcase. "Be careful Beyonce" he kissed my forehead and guilt washed over me. Jay seemed like he really cared about me and I know he did but the feelings not the same. I walked over to meet Nicki by the private jet and I waved goodbye to Jay. "You can go first baby" Nicki stepped behind me and let me board first. As I was walking up the entrance she slapped my ass, hard. "Ouch baby, why so hard" she laughed her "evil laugh" and followed me up the ramp. "If you think that's hard wait till you see how hard you cum tonight" I put my index finger to my lips to hush her so that the pilot wouldn't hear. "Last thing we need is for us to get out" she raised an eyebrow and laughed a grimy laugh. "Us?" I whipped my head to look over at her and she was already sitting down. "The fuck you mean "us?" We obviously something ain't we ?" My face became angry and she bit her lip. "I'm playing, you're so sexy when you're mad . I remember when I use to watched your scene in "Obsessed" when you went off a thousand times" I smiled and made my way over to Nicki, sitting in her lap. "Don't play with me like that again. Now you just pushed back another date for you to," I leaned in to her ear  putting my lips close to them,  "make me scream." She threw her head back in a pout and I smiled at my accomplishment, now I'm in control. "Cmon Beyoncè don't make me wait another day please" I shook my head "No,no, no you gone wait now" we fell into a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride. I fell asleep in Nicki's lap and I'm pretty sure she fell asleep too. This trip will be unforgettable.
•••
3:45 pm
We made it to the hotel room and started unpacking so we could have the rest of the day to ourselves. "We should go get Mani pedis" I suggested as I unpacked my Givenchy night gown. "Mani pedis? Really? But yes I would love to girl" Nicki looked at her manicure and scrunched up her face. "I love you" I laughed and she put down her toothbrush, walking over to me. "You mean that ?" She asked pulling me close to her by my waist. I could feel her breath on my face and her hands on my butt. "Yes, I do mean that" she smiled and kissed me. We kissed until I fell onto the bed and she fell on top of me. She started grinding in between my legs, hard, and a moan escaped my mouth. " No Onika I said no" I pushed her off of me and she became angry . "Fuck Bey what the fuck is wrong with you? Did Jay finally hit it right this time ?" I lowered my head and she threw her hands up. "No! I told you that I wanted to actually chill with you. Our relationship can't just be based on sex Onika!" She paced the floor and finally stopped in front of me. "Well maybe this just isn't a relationship because all we do if fuck anyway" I stood up to meet her face and saw that her eyes were full of anger. "That's the reason why I don't want to have sex right now! So we can chill and not have a sex filled relationship. Please calm down, this is a relationship Nicki" she sat down and ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry Bey. It's just I want you so bad and ... And I don't know if I can wait" she rests her head on my shoulder and I closed my eyes, relieved that she calmed down. "I understand , I want you too. Let's just be patient with each other okay? Ready for our salon day?" She looked up and smiled at me , sending chills down my spine. "Yes," she placed her hand on my chin and turned my face to meet hers.
"Bey?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."