Chapter 5

New York
10:30 pm
Beyoncè Knowles
I spent my night watching Grey's Anatomy and eating popcorn on my sofa. I texted Jay a couple times but it took him hours to respond. As soon as I walked into the house , I took a shower and washed all of the filth off of me. Chilling out was the best idea right now, I needed to get Nicki off of my mind. My phone dinged on the coffee table and I picked it up looking at the bright screen.
Onika⛽️ (iMessage 2)
Come over tomorrow
I scoffed at my screen and replied back fast .
Fuck you
She left my message on read for a couple minutes and then finally replied.
Onika ⛽️: yea that's why I want you to come over baby !
I rolled my eyes,
No . Leave me the fuck alonee. You just wanted me for the night . I packed and everything . Leave me be.
I focused my eyes back on the TV, ignoring any new texts that were making my phone ding. It started to pour outside and I could feel my eyes closing. They closed more and more as I listened to the tip-tap of the rain.
~~~~
11:20 pm
"Get up," I woke up and rubbed my eyes three times. Nicki was standing over me with a smirk on her perfect little face. "Damn," she licked her lips and leaned over me. Her breasts were in my face and I felt her hand gently rub my clit. I moaned as she leaned in to kiss me and I removed her hand from my area. "What are you doing h-" she cut me off and pecked my lips. "Shhhhhh" she rubbed my clit again and I arched my back. "You're wet as fuck baby," she giggled and kissed my stomach. "P-please Nicki s-stop ," I moaned into her mouth as she kissed me. She kissed my clit and licked it gently. I combed my fingers through her hair as she started sucking roughly on my clit. My back arched and she giggled. "You knew I was comin cause you ain't wear nothin under this night gown," she buried her face in between my legs and swirled her tongue inside of me. My legs started to shake as I climaxed in her mouth. She flicked her tongue against my clit , "fuck baby! Nicki !" I scratched her back as she added three fingers inside of me. She went at a faster pace and my whole body jerked. "Did you just call me baby and say my name?" She stuck her tongue in deeper and bit my clit at the same time she thrusted her fingers into me. My body reacted in several different ways as I jerked , shook, and came . She slapped my inner thighs and continued to burry her face more and more into my clit. "Oh fuck oh fuck " I cried and she laughed against my clit. "Mmmmmmm," she kept sucking and thrusting adding a fourth finger. My moans turned into screams and I couldn't take it anymore. I came as hard as I could on her fingers and she licked my juices off closing her eyes. "Damn Bey taste better than I though," she stuck her fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them slowly. I made sure to lower my eyes at her and she rolled her neck moaning as I sucked on her four fingers. She pulled her fingers out and laid me down across her lap. She added her fingers again as she pinned me down on her lap. My breathing picked up and I screamed again , making it louder this time. Nicki groaned and took her fingers out of me , leaving me across her lap. "Man Bey, " she sat me up and I noticed that her breathing was heavy. "I-I didn't want to do that," I looked down and peeked at Nicki.  She laughed and handed me my panties. "Sometimes you do things because you don't have a choice . Now put these back on before I get hungry again, " she licked her lips and kissed my cheek. "How'd you get into here?" I slipped my panties back on and grunted as I stood up. In between my legs were sore and I tried not to limp or anything while Nicki was sitting there. "I have my ways . Are you sore baby?" She stood up and came over to me. I laid my head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waste. "No, I'm just tired and-"
"Sore," she interrupted. I sighed and moved her arms from around me. "I'm going to sleep, " I walked back to the couch and laid down, turning off the lamp. Nicki came and laid next to me, using my ass as a pillow . "Goodnight my queen," she mumbled as my eyes closed.

Make sure you guys follow me ! Should I publish about 3 chapters today? ☺️