Chapter 17

Warning! Complete Sex scene ! Skip chapter if needed.
November 15,2011
6:55pm
Beyonce Knowles
Ive been naked for two hours and I started to think that Nicki was coming back at midnight . I laid in bed with a robe on me as I watched Hell's Kitchen. The door slightly creeped open and I watched Nicki walk in with a smile on her face. "Baby!" I ran to her and jumped , wrapping my legs around her waist. She raised an eyebrow at me and laid me on the bed, looking in between my legs. "I knew I felt something wet" she smirked and leaned down so her face would meet my clit. "No," I pushed her head back and say up . "Get undressed and lay down" I said sternly . She did as I said and laid down naked on the hotel bed. "This is what you've been waiting for" I kissed her, spreading her legs open with my hands. She tried to sit up but I pushed her back down. My tongue met her clit and I licked nice and slow. I licked her walls and bit one of them. She moaned and massaged her breasts as I licked her entrance repeatedly. I poked my tongue in it and dragged my tongue against her clit. "Stop fuckin t-teasing me Beyonce" I thrusted my tongue inside of her and she started grinding on it instantly . "Beyoncè,Beyonce , Beyonce" she moaned my name over and over making me go faster and Harder. I moved my head side to side making my tongue go side to side as well. I swirled my warm tongue inside of her. I added a two fingers and she screamed my name again. "Beyoncè yes baby . Oh fuck!" I pressed my fingers against her spot as I flicked my tongue on her clit. I covered her clit with my mouth biting it gently. My fingers had a mind of their own as they twisted , thrusted , and swirled inside of her. She came on my tongue and I spit it back out on her clit, licking it off slowly. I looked up at her and her eyes were closed. "Look at Me" I moaned against her clit and she tried to open her eyes. "Look at me!" I moaned louder and moved my tongue and fingers. She let out a silent scream, her face looked sexy as fuck. She was skipping breathes as she tried to open her eyes and I buried my face more. "B-baby I'm looking " she moaned but I didn't see her eyes fully opened . I added my third finger and she came again, so I repeated the process. Her eyes shot open as I put her legs on my shoulder and grinded against her clit. I reached over to her side of the bed and pulled a strap on out of a bag. I strapped it around my waist and she laughed at the pink rubber. "A dildo?" She laughed and I stuck it inside of her immediately , causing her to loose her breath. I moved my body back and forth hard and fast as she screamed. "Fuck" she moaned and I went faster , slapping her ass as I picked up the pace. "Baby I love your faces" I smirked and she opened her mouth but no sound came out. "Turn over on your knees and elbows" she did as I instructed and I inserted the dildo from the back. "Yes , yes" she moaned as I thrusted . " I looked down to see that the dido was covered in Nicki's juices and I took it out to unstrap it. I looked at Nicki as I sucked her juices off and she licked her lips. I rubbed the dildo against my clit and she smiled . "Lemme see that" she snatched the dildo and stuck it inside of me before I could react . I moaned as loud as I could as she pumped it as fast as she could possibly move it. "Nicki " I screamed her name as she pressed the vibrator Button on the device . It started to vibrate inside of me and I closed my eyes in pleasure . She spit on my clit and Licked it while she moved the dildo in and out. We continued for an hour, switching places.
•••
I opened my eyes as light shined into the hotel room. The room was a mess, the sheets were messed up, and the dildo was still vibrating on the floor. My leg was wrapped around Nicki and we were both naked. I sat up to get out of bed but I was too sore to make it. I laid back down on Nicki thinking about all the things that went down last night. So fuckin amazing.