Chapter 18

Puerto Rico
1:24 pm
Onika Maraj

"You did good last night" I complemented Bey as I laid across her lap with my eyes clothes. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me, "thanks baby, I just wanted to give you my all." I looked up at her and tears formed in her eyes. I sat up to where my face met hers and I grabbed her chin with my hand. "I love you Onika. I really do" I pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back. My feelings for Beyoncè are clear, I love her more than anything in this world. "Life would be hell without you Beyonce. You're mine and mine only , you need to leave Jay" her eyes became wide as I stared into her into them, making sure to look serious . "What? But On-" I shook my head cupping her face with my hands. I wiped her tears as she started pouring and tears started to form in my eyes. "You love me or you love him? You need to choose" she shook her head out of my hands and I sat back , observing her reaction. "Please don't make me do this please." She tried to wrap her arms around my neck but I shrugged out of her embrace, making her cry more . "Okay" she got out of the bed and made her way to the closet , taking out her shitcsde. "What the fuck are you doing ?" I walked towards her as she packed her clothes. "So you choosin Jay over me?" A teardrop left my eye and I felt my heart being smashed into pieces . "No , I need time to think " I slammed my hand on the desk making her jump. "Think about what Beyonce? You said you loved me and now it's hard for you to choose?" She threw her shirt at me and I boiled over in anger. "Shut the hell up! I love you both" I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door. "If you were really in love with Jay you wouldn't be here with me. You can stay in this room stop packing ill leave ," I walked to the door and looked back at Bey. Seeing her face made me want to comfort her but fuck it if she doesn't even love me enough to choose. I can pay for another hotel room, or a flight back to New York.